An Old School Catholic Message Board

[chain] Tell A Story...

guitarfreak

Pontifite 7 of 10

[quote name='I' post='1244884' date='Apr 15 2007, 08:08 PM']But only one man did:...[/quote]
He was a sad lonly man who did nothing but make youtube movies. Anyway it didn't matter if it was a bust, because the critics loved it and it was nominated for an oscer. And the movie...(won or lost)

Pontifite 7 of 10

and the man who watched the movie was happy and got a free gift from the movie's star for being such a big fan! The guys gift was...

Pontifite 7 of 10

[quote name='I' post='1244916' date='Apr 15 2007, 08:24 PM']A Mr. Snikkers movie that the star made himself![/quote]
but it wasn't as funny as the original. So Thomas Martin (sp.?) had to make a new movie to show Pontifite up. The movie was about...

I'm Mr. Snikkers

Mr. Snikkers saving the world from Godzilla.
[quote name='Pontifite 7 of 10' post='1244930' date='Apr 15 2007, 07:29 PM']So Thomas Martin (sp.?)[/quote]
correct

Pontifite 7 of 10

[quote name='Nadezhda' post='1244981' date='Apr 15 2007, 08:47 PM']Godzilla, that pesky Japanese aquatic lizard, was...[/quote]
hoppin' around
toykyo city like a big play groung
when all of a sudden Bat man burst from the shade
and hit godzilla with a bat granade
godzilla got mad and tryed to fight back
only to get blocked by Shaq
who proceeded to open up a can of Shaq-Fu
when Aaron Carter popped out of the blue
but...

Edited by Pontifite 7 of 10

hoosieranna

Mr. Carter did more damage to Godzilla with his whiny teenybopper pop than Batman ever did with a bat grenade. Godzilla, actually a monster with discerning musical taste, groaned in agony and...

Pontifite 7 of 10

[quote name='Nadezhda' post='1245059' date='Apr 15 2007, 09:30 PM']Mr. Carter did more damage to Godzilla with his whiny teenybopper pop than Batman ever did with a bat grenade. Godzilla, actually a monster with discerning musical taste, groaned in agony and...[/quote]
fell over before snikkers could get there, but he took all the credit anyway. Aaron Carter got mad and took his anger out on Pontifite for laughing hysterically. During all this Nadezhda was...

(btw, that whole thing bout Godzilla and batman, Shaq and Aaron: Thats all in asong called the Ultimate Showdown.
So its not that random.
Did you see how it rhymed?)

Edited by Pontifite 7 of 10

hoosieranna

[quote name='Pontifite 7 of 10' post='1245060' date='Apr 15 2007, 08:33 PM']fell over before snikkers could get there, but he took all the credit anyway. Aaron Carter got mad and took his anger out on Pontifite for laughing hysterically. During all this Nadezhda was...

(btw, that whole thing bout Godzilla and batman, Shaq and Aaron: Thats all in asong called the Ultimate Showdown.
So its not that random.
Did you see how it rhymed?)[/quote]

amazed at the crazy turns this story has taken. It's covered Albania, killer tacos, so very tasty and good for you,, Elvis, chopsticks, Elvis' mad skills with chopsticks, and...

(No, I didn't know. Made me smile.)

I'm Mr. Snikkers

[quote name='Pontifite 7 of 10' post='1245060' date='Apr 15 2007, 08:33 PM'](btw, that whole thing bout Godzilla and batman, Shaq and Aaron: Thats all in asong called the Ultimate Showdown.
So its not that random.
Did you see how it rhymed?)[/quote]
I knew that.

hoosieranna

[quote name='I' post='1245506' date='Apr 16 2007, 05:44 AM']I knew that.[/quote]

Then you're one up on me, little dude.

Godzilla decided he didn't like hot sauce, so he threw the bottle at Aaron Carter, who...