An Old School Catholic Message Board

Need-him

Brother Adam

Brother Adam

My best friend Eric is part of the 1800Need-Him network. It's his job to put people who desire to go to church in touch with a good church in their area. Part of the job though is to help poeple through problems.

Today he started talking to a 57 year old man who is a homosexual. It's been a delemia for Eric though because this man is a practicing homosexual who believes in Jesus Christ as his savior and believes he is saved.

He's not sure how to talk to him or what to say because he believes he will go to hell. I'm not quite ready to break it to him that OSAS is pretty much flat out wrong, but I said there might be a couple of guys I know on a Christian website who might be able to help talk to this older gentlemen. I'm wondering if either Good Friday or someone else might be able to email Eric and talk to him.

Thanks, Bro. Adam

Edited by Brother Adam

hyperdulia again

If I'm the "someone else" you had in mind Adam, I can't help, because this is a "hard saying" that I only accept, because of the Catholic Church's teaching. I'm praying for your friend and the 57 y/o tho'.

Edited by hyperdulia again