An Old School Catholic Message Board

Journey 2006

JesusIPray

franciscanheart

the coolest part of the retreat is the Eucharist... but their Masses are GREAT and their talks... well we know those rock too. :cool:

[quote name='hugheyforlife' post='1102569' date='Oct 27 2006, 04:32 PM']
the coolest part of the retreat is the Eucharist

[/quote]
Yeah, that's the main reason I decided to go after all.

My question is, is if Fr. Terry and the rest of the CFR's are not going...who is going to be "putting on" Journey? As in, doing all the talking? Because they did basically ALL of it last year, and according to others, the year before too.

Whats your favorite part of Journey?

Mine is MOST DEFFINITALY the Eucharistic Procession Saturday night at 9. Aw, its the bomb man! I love Jesus so much :blush:

[quote name='JesusIPray' post='1102942' date='Oct 27 2006, 10:18 PM']
My question is, is if Fr. Terry and the rest of the CFR's are not going...who is going to be "putting on" Journey? As in, doing all the talking? Because they did basically ALL of it last year, and according to others, the year before too.[/quote]
That's one of my worries... if the CFRs can't go, they'll be having diocesan priests and sisters doing the talks. I don't think there are many solid ones around either, unless Padre Paulo comes.

[quote name='JesusIPray' post='1102942' date='Oct 27 2006, 10:18 PM']Whats your favorite part of Journey?

Mine is MOST DEFFINITALY the Eucharistic Procession Saturday night at 9. Aw, its the bomb man! I love Jesus so much :blush:
[/quote]
:yes:

[quote name='Tindomiel' post='1103168' date='Oct 28 2006, 10:34 AM']
That's one of my worries... if the CFRs can't go, they'll be having diocesan priests and sisters doing the talks. I don't think there are many solid ones around either, unless Padre Paulo comes.
[/quote]

:yes: