An Old School Catholic Message Board

Additions and Changes to 'Phatmass Religious Vocations'

franciscanheart

Lets be sure to add TeresaofAvila to the entered list on her day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also...passionheart hasn't been moved to entered yet either! Praise God for vocations!

+

Was CatholicinSD or theRev on the list for discerners? How about daj, I think he's for sure heading to SJV in the fall... I think there are other guys out there that haven't been listed...

franciscanheart

[quote name='Veritas' post='1201029' date='Feb 19 2007, 09:56 PM']+

Was CatholicinSD or theRev on the list for discerners? How about daj, I think he's for sure heading to SJV in the fall... I think there are other guys out there that haven't been listed...[/quote]
There have been a couple of people who have asked me to kindly remove them from the list. Chances are that if they're active here (or were) and they aren't on the list, it's because they've been asked to be removed. I'm not sure about all of these but if they contact me, I'd be happy to put them up. :)

franciscanheart

[quote name='SisterAli' post='1201473' date='Feb 20 2007, 12:26 PM']passionheart has already left, so she can't contact you :) she just isn't listed under *entered*

God Bless[/quote]
thanks. i'm going to make revisions tomorrow afternoon.

philosophette

Ok, so I have a date --- August 24, 2007.

Also, another PMer is entering with me. :yahoo: but I do not know if she wants her information put up yet. I'll have to ask her.

You really do not need to put (aspirant) and the end... Entering is entering. :lol_roll: :rolleyes:

be_thou_my_vision

Hi hughey,
I would like to be added to the official discerner list.
Jenny
be_thou_my_vision
Sisters of St. Francis of Perpetual Adoration
Mishawaka, IN

TheOliverOrder88

I'll be entering Cardinal Glennon College Seminary in the Fall.

So:

Joshua Sienkiewicz
Cardinal Glennon College Seminary
College Freshmen, Fall 2007

[quote name='philosobrat' post='1202376' date='Feb 22 2007, 12:29 PM']Ok, so I have a date --- August 24, 2007.

Also, another PMer is entering with me. :yahoo: but I do not know if she wants her information put up yet. I'll have to ask her.

You really do not need to put (aspirant) and the end... Entering is entering. :lol_roll: :rolleyes:[/quote]

Well.. that other PMer who's entering with philosobrat, is ME!... I'm such a lurker around here , so I thought that since I didn't post very often it wouldn't make such sense to post my info but oh well.. I'll post it anyway! :D:

Hopefully- I'll be beginning my Aspirancy with the Salesian Sisters (aka Daughters of mary Help of Christians) on August 24th 2007!! :lol_roll: WooHoo!

franciscanheart

[quote name='SisterAli' post='1201473' date='Feb 20 2007, 12:26 PM']passionheart has already left, so she can't contact you :) she just isn't listed under *entered*

God Bless[/quote]
Can you please give me all of her info? Thanks.

[quote name='hugheyforlife' post='1202746' date='Feb 22 2007, 05:35 PM']Can you please give me all of her info? Thanks.[/quote]

Passionheart (Donna Marie)
Dominican Nuns of the Perpetual Rosary
Entered January 16, 2007

I don't have an address for her.

[quote name='SisterAli' post='1202865' date='Feb 22 2007, 09:55 PM']Passionheart (Donna Marie)
Dominican Nuns of the Perpetual Rosary
Entered January 16, 2007

I don't have an address for her.[/quote]

Here's an address :)

Dominican Nuns, Monastery of Our Lady of the Rosary
335 Doat Street Buffalo, NY 14211-2199

• 2 weeks later...

Hello dear phatmassers! I would...like to finally announce this long awaited message! It's been very difficult waiting for a good period of time to post this, but I think I finally can! After much prayer and discernment....I'm no longer discerning with the School Sisters of Christ the King.

SisterAli (Allie)

Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist
Ann Arbor, MI

Turning in papers at the end of the month....if/when accepted....

:saint: entrance:

August 28th, 2007

Pray for me PLEASE! :blush: :P: