AlterDominicus

AlterDominicus

Isnt this great!

We have Sister Mary Michael Panhandle Franciscan
We have Sister Mary Catharine Summit Dominican Nun
(Incarnate Word Postulant)
And our new latest addition Sister Jacqulyn IHM

Welcome to all!!!

I am certain there were a couple more sisters, but...I forgot them...so please forgive me :blush:

HeavenlyCalling

I know! It is really cool to have so many religious, esp. women religious, as I dont get to see many of them, welcome all sisters!

I totally agree... we need as many religious sisters and brothers as we can get to keep us all on the right track and help us all as we discern. :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol_sign: :lol_sign:

Guest Sister Jacqulyn

[quote name='AlterDominicus' post='1121921' date='Nov 16 2006, 07:17 PM']
Yeah exactly! Even if we arent called to religious life, riiiigghht Sisters?
:hehe: :hehehe: :P: :saint:
[/quote]
Haha! I love it! Let me tell you...I'm coming here if I ever need an uplifting "shot in the arm!" Truly, I get so excited to hear you all discuss things...especially your discernment process. I mean...I'm not too far removed! This is my first year on the mission as a Professed Sister...I'm only 22! I can remember before I entered and wrestling to hear God's voice concerning a vocation like it was yesterday! Can I just tell you....[size=3]IT'S A GREAT LIFE!!!!! [/size] :D:

Edited by Sister Jacqulyn

AlterDominicus

[quote name='Sister Jacqulyn' post='1122020' date='Nov 16 2006, 10:41 PM']
Haha! I love it! Let me tell you...I'm coming here if I ever need an uplifting "shot in the arm!" Truly, I get so excited to hear you all discuss things...especially your discernment process. I mean...I'm not too far removed! This is my first year on the mission as a Professed Sister...I'm only 22! I can remember before I entered and wrestling to hear God's voice concerning a vocation like it was yesterday! Can I just tell you....[size=3]IT'S A GREAT LIFE!!!!! [/size] :D:
[/quote]

Dont worry...plenty of shots in the arm happen here. It'll be uplifting I think we can all testify to that.

I agree it IS A GREAT LIFE!!!!! I've been exposed to it for five days and I can tell you I havent laughed so hard in my whole life then I did on that retreat! Even when I was at Alton for 3 days with the Franciscans. :lol:

Anyway....its so beautiful to be sharing in the privilege, I marvel at it all, when I see my friends enter or them getting married or entering the prieshood or just being called to single life, I am so overwhelmed with joy and so happy for them. God is sooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='AlterDominicus' post='1119149' date='Nov 13 2006, 06:29 PM']
Isnt this great!

We have Sister Mary Michael Panhandle Franciscan
We have Sister Mary Catharine Summit Dominican Nun
(Incarnate Word Postulant)
And our new latest addition Sister Jacqulyn IHM

Welcome to all!!!

I am certain there were a couple more sisters, but...I forgot them...so please forgive me :blush:
[/quote]

You can not forget to add another religious on the the vocation phorum...Sister Susan, IHM
[url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showuser=4536"]Sister Susan[/url]