An Old School Catholic Message Board

A Voyage Out To Outer Space

Aloysius

where in the earth you are going???

I be in the awsome process of lifting eight pound interestingly weights.

I shall always be amazingly strong!!!

voiciblanche

Haha... I didn't at first. Our good acquiantance Jacob, oh, he... um... had, unfortunately, to enthusiastically point it, you are knowing, out to Amber. :lol:

I had eggplant parmisan an hour ago for a deliciously awsome dinner. also pasta and salad I had eaten.

~*AnCoRa33*~

YKC!

I must, unfortunantly, leave our voyage :( I'm heading off to Island, Galveston... Oh, the ol' Gardens of Moody and RainforstCafe!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!! This is the only trip I've had in the extended period of time.... um... with our whole umm... FAMILY!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!

• 5 months later...

Wow, okay, what is going on? This once was a very popular ummm... thread on which innocent phatmassers oooooohhhhhhhhh...had enjoyment!!!!!!!!!!!!

jc is 4 Jesus Christ

can i bring my hair brush into space with us? and am i the only one on? and did i get it right? should i have read the whole conversation? am i asking too many questions now? :blink: ok ill be quiet until sum 1 replies.... :lol: hey checkout the Regnum Cristsi descussion and tell me what u think... tootles! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...