An Old School Catholic Message Board

Everything About The Phorum

Lil Red

• 1 month later...
Autumn Dusk

[quote name='Rod' post='1463263' date='Feb 15 2008, 09:02 AM']OK found it - but you need to be of 3151 to do it![/quote]

Ahh a life of technicalities!!!

• 1 month later...

[quote name='gamr227' post='1510023' date='Apr 25 2008, 08:06 PM']what is ibProBattle?[/quote]

The old RPG Phatmass game. They stopped it because I was so good that no one else wanted to play.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Nihil Obstat

[quote name='eagle_eye222001' post='1821685' date='Apr 1 2009, 01:20 AM']So why was it unpinned? :unsure:

I second the motion for re-pinning.[/quote]
Wow, really?

I put that as my personal statement yesterday... :P

"I keep losing this thread", or something along those lines.

Vincent Vega

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1126482' date='Nov 22 2006, 09:51 PM'][b]When can I change my title?[/b]
You can change your title after you have reached [u]3150[/u] posts. Crazy spammers can do this in one night.[/quote]
[u][i]False.[/i][/u]
With the anti-spam fiddler enabled, one can post once every thirty seconds.
If a poster had 100% efficiency (that is, posting [i]exactly[/i] once per thirty seconds), he could post twice per minute, 120 times per hour. With the title change cap at 3150, that would take him precisely 26 and one half hours of solid posting.
Which means that, no, even if you were willing to sacrifice your sanity and otherwise mental well-being, you could not change your own title within the span of one night (assuming, of course, this is intended for absolute newbs).

[size=6]FOR YOUR HEALTH![/size]

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='eagle_eye222001' post='1821685' date='Apr 1 2009, 03:20 AM']So why was it unpinned? :unsure:

I second the motion for re-pinning.[/quote]

Dust unpinned it.