An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dr. Apollo's Daily Movie Recommendation

Apollo

So the great movie I watched was "Seabiscuit"

If you've seen it weigh in.

Sounds like a can't miss, Damien. I can't wait to see it. What time you pickin' me up, stud? ;) My only request is that we find a movie theatre with movable arm-rests...I startle easily. :rolleyes:

Apollo ...

Drop the gay act it doesn't fit you well.

But if you want we can go tonight I will pick you up I would love to see it again. What time?

:blink:

Apollo ...

But if you want we can go tonight I will pick you up I would love to see it again. What time?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol:

Apollo ...

Damien,

First of all...it's DOCTOR Apollo. Second of all...even if the gay act doesn't "fit me well," you can't blame me for at least trying it on :P You know I'm playin wit choo broda.

Anywayz...yeah man, let's do it maybe Wed. night if you still wanna go. I am shooting a commercial with Point 5 Covenant tomorrow, so tomorrow night is out. My number is 817-276-9732 or 817-294-3625. Either post me to know tha word or holla by phone. dUSt...you in on this???

Keep it real and stay fresh playa,

Dr. Apollo

8.04.03 - Today's Daily Dose of Dope Footage***Masters of the Universe...Two men...two different backgrounds...two different occupations...two different ideas of who should be supreme ruler of the universe...one dope flick. That's right, He-Man vs Skeletor...the ultimate battle for Grayskull. As if a live-action version of the greatest cartoon series of all-time wasn't enough for you, why not throwing in the swave, chisled, semi-literate six-foot plus Russian from the worst of the Rocky films to play our scantily clad hero??? Once you begin this adventure, you too will want to stand in the middle of your living room, thrust your remote towards the sky and scream, "I have the poooooooooower!!!" :o

Anywayz...yeah man, let's do it maybe Wed. night if you still wanna go. I am shooting a commercial with Point 5 Covenant tomorrow, so tomorrow night is out. My number is 817-276-9732 or 817-294-3625. Either post me to know tha word or holla by phone. dUSt...you in on this???

Yo I am down for whatever's clever. But dUSt works late or will still be out of town. So I guess it will just be me and you. ;) But anyway. I will call and we can set somthing up. But about this commercial thing. I thought I was gonna be in this commercial.

Dr Apollo if I were you I would not have put my number up in here. A lot of wacho's might start calling you. I mean with your popularity and all. All the groupies will start flooding your house with calls wanting to talk to Dr Apollo.

Dr Apollo if I were you I would not have put my number up in here. A lot of wacho's might start calling you. I mean with your popularity and all. All the groupies will start flooding your house with calls wanting to talk to Dr Apollo.

True Dat.

I would B one of them, :lol: Rahaha

:lol::lol: :lol:

Nahhh...I have faith in the courtesy of my phatmass family. :)

Dear Overloaded and Overwhelmed Hip-Hop Head,

It seems as if there is a lot of tension filling the air lately. I must reiterate...RELAXATION IS THE KEY!!! Listen to Dr. Apollo. Watch a dope movie. Chill out. Enjoy yourself...THAT'S AN ORDER! :D

8.05.03 - Today's Daily Dose of Dope Footage***Howard the Duck...a talkin, rockin, air guitar playin duck from outer space battles his way into the heart of Caroline in the City while saving the universe from the impending wrath of Ferris Bueller's principal. High quality action at its best!!! Enjoy. :)

8.06.03 - Today's Daily Dose of Dope Footage - The Big Kahuna...learn something about yourself, your calling, your work, and your faith from three businessmen trapped inside a hotel room sent to sell industrial lubricants. No joke. It's real. God Bless.

When can we watch The Last Dragon?

How bout early next week? There will be four huge holes in my face where my wisdom teeth once were...so relaxin and takin in a dope flick sounds good to me. Holla back, dUSt. We all should hang before I move to San Antonio next week.

Peace, love...and hip-hop,

Apollo

P.S. dUSt...dude! What is up with that thing by your name! Rep your hometown ninjah! GO COWBOYS...AMERICA'S TEAM! :P :D