An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dr. Apollo's Daily Movie Recommendation

Apollo

How bout early next week?  There will be four huge holes in my face where my wisdom teeth once were...so relaxin and takin in a dope flick sounds good to me.  Holla back, dUSt.  We all should hang before I move to San Antonio next week.

Peace, love...and hip-hop,

Apollo

:( feel ya. Apollo ,

I just got mine out yesturday :(

Mad pain Kid mad pain

8.06.03 - Today's Daily Dose of Dope Footage - The Big Kahuna...learn something about yourself, your calling, your work, and your faith from three businessmen trapped inside a hotel room sent to sell industrial lubricants.  No joke.  It's real.  God Bless.

GOOD JOB APOLLO.

on of my favorite movies of all time!!! i think it is amazing.

and - Dust. rep the cowboys or suffer by the hand of all dallasites. jk. i dont watch football.

Okay. I'll rent the movie. When can we watch it? It's very dope. Maybe at Flip's house? Can Sean P be there so we can lay down some cuts? Let's make it a date. When's a good day for y'all?

actually, dust...

sean p will be over here on sat afternoon. he wasnt sure what u wanted from him. but if u come over, ill bake you cookies.

not.

Okay, I'll come over Saturday. But seriously, I want you to bake me cookies. I'll be bringing some nice songs with me too.

Yo dUSt in tha wind and Fl!ppy-longstockings,

I have a wedding to attend Saturday, so hopefully I can come towards that latter part of tha evening to eat all your cookies and make snide comments while we watch the movie...IF you're lucky. ;) :D

Peace, love...and hip-hop,

Apollo

8.07.03 - Today's Daily Dose of Dope Footage***Harry and the Hendersons...a family takes an 8-foot-tall, hairy, smelly, smiley Bigfoot under their wing and teaches him how to live like a civilized human by showing him old Addams Family reruns. A true gut-wrencher, funny-bone tickler, and tear-jerker all wrapped into one. Based on a true story...kinda.

feel ya. Apollo ,

I just got mine out yesturday 

Mad pain Kid mad pain

Feel Better kid! :) I'm prayin for ya!

Peace,

Apollo

8.08.03 - Today's Daily Dose of Dope Footage***Rudy...any Catholic school boy's dream. My personal FAVORITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME!!! This movie lives my dream. Notre Dame awaits me...someday. :unsure:

P.S. "Rudy! Rudy!" Random Fact: The actor who plays the character of Rudy (Sean Astin) is the son of long time television star Patty Duke of Nick at Night fame. GO IRISH!

8.09.03 - Today's Daily Dose of Dope Footage***The Mighty Ducks..."Quack. Quack. Quack-Quack-Quack-Quaaaaaack!!!" :o Need I say more??? A classic in every sense of the word.

8.09.03 - Today's Daily Dose of Dope Footage***The Mighty Ducks..."Quack. Quack. Quack-Quack-Quack-Quaaaaaack!!!"  Need I say more??? A classic in every sense of the word.

P.S. DO THE "FLYING V"!!!