An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dr. Apollo's Daily Movie Recommendation

Apollo

Apollo...you IZ Catholic, right? 

inDEED,

Is the Pope Catholic???!!!   

Peace, Love...and hip-hop,

Doc Apollo

I'm more Roman than a hitch-hiking, nomad's cell phone, and more Catholic than the paintings on the Home of tha Pope's dome....aka Yes, I'm Catholic and proud of it. :D

MOTION!!!

I hereby MOTION to make Apollo the ENTERTAINMENT EDITOR of phatmass.com...

I secOnd that!

100% sounds DoPe B)

do it up!

MOTION!!!

Apollo...you IZ Catholic, right? :ph34r:

I agree....BUT we'll haffi arm wrestle fi di music section if you want it. :angry:

LOLOL. hmpf.

QUOTE (inDEED @ Aug 10 2003, 12:48 AM)

MOTION!!!

Apollo...you IZ Catholic, right?

Umm I only liked one of the movies listen above. I guess me and Apollo got different syles of likes, but I disagree.

:blink:

Edited by Damien

Umm I only liked one of the movies listen above. I guess me and Apollo got different syles of likes, but I disagree.

Damien,

TMNTII: The Secret of the Ooze?? Hook?? Are you not human? ;):P :D Well...I am sorry to disappoint any hip-hop head who looks my direction for help, so Damien...this one's for you... :)

8.10.03 - Today's Daily Dose of Dope Footage***Seabiscuit...anyone who thinks this is the best movie he...or she...has seen all year, they must be the most amesome person on the planet without a doubt. Even though I have only seen the trailor...this is definitely one of my top five favorite movies of all time...JUST WAIT TILL I SEE IT!!! ;) :D

Sounds good Apollo... You know I love you. Its just appears that we don't agree when it comes to movies. Although 28 days was good. I guess there are only a few differences. But heck yeah I am am always down to hang with the crew. I will give you a call.

Side Note... Flip when do I get a copy of the commercial?

8.11.03 - Today's Daily Dose of Dope Footage***Toy Story 2...an often side-splittingly funny film for the kid at heart and the adult at mind. A guilty pleasure, but I must give credit where credit is due. And who said sequels never live up to the originals??!! "To infinity...and beyoooooond!!!" :o :D

Fun Film Fact: Woody's hairstyle is actually modled after mine from the 5th - 7th grades. It's funny only because it's true. :unsure:

Yeah we did a Commercial for a local channel (KDFI channel 27) that is re-running Hawaii 5-0, and Matlock. Merlin and Flip were on the streets of Dallas freestyling about it. That was the hole concept behind the commercial.

<---- Was in the back ground sporting his Phatmass.com shirt. ;)