An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dr. Apollo's Daily Movie Recommendation

Apollo

8.24.03 - Today's Daily Dose of Dope Footage***Rocky III...The best of 5 Rocky movies, this one not only rocks the most famous Apollo next to yours truly ;):P ...but it also includes one of the best fight sequences ever! Goody-2-Shoes Rocky vs. (drumroll please)...THUNDERLIPS "The Ultimate Male" aka the Hulkster! This is one bad to the bone charity wrestling match. Stallone + Hogan = Pitiful acting + amesome fights = good movie + Apollo = DOPE FLICK! Do I have to spell it out for you??!! :D Eye of the tiger, baby!

• 3 weeks later...

9.11.03 - Today's Daily Dose of Dope Footage***Trekkies...and some people say we're obsessed with hip-hop?!?! (scough) Watch this documentary and be prepared for the obscure, the diverse, the extreme, the peculiar, perhaps even...the perverse? Who knew you could look so much like your favorite member of the Starship Enterprise with just a few quick and easy surgical procedures?!?! Wow! I know what I want for Christmas this year... :rolleyes:

CatholicAndFanatical

you texans are like...cool. You all come to indiana and well go watch a movie. :D

and you guys even get to hang with each other? Im jealous :(

God bless you fella's you are fun to read,

CatholicAndFanatical

you texans are like...cool. You all come to indiana and well go watch a movie.

ROAD TRIP!!!

I'm down. Let's do it! Maybe for the CD release party... :huh::rolleyes:

You rule like Ja.

Peace, love...and hip-hop,

Apollo

CatholicAndFanatical

Im there man, was the location of the CD party decidely in Evansville IN? Fr P's nick of da woods.

If so, im there, its only a few hours if that from me.

Peace, Love and chicken wings!

CAF

• 4 weeks later...

10.20.03 - Today's Daily Dose of Dope Footage***point5covenant.com Videos...for that extra-special little glimpse into the lives of those everyday schmoes you all know as Point 5 Covenant, your search has drawn to a close here. From broken turntable needles, to out-of-control bloodthirsty screaming fans...Point 5 Covenant marches on into the night, never knowing what obstacles lay ahead on their perilous journey. However, when all is said and done, this heartwarming tale of adversity and recovery will leave you telling yourself..."Yes. Yes I can. I know I can...I know I can...be what I wanna be...if I work hard at it...I'll be where I wanna be." (tear) They came, they saw...they rapped.

You think you know...but you have no idea. :huh::unsure:

This is the diary of Point 5 Covenant.

Dr. Apollo says check it out!!

Point 5 Covenant Videos

The video of Apollo rapping is my absolute fav.

He's soooooooo dreamy.

That's right.

And for those of you who don't know me personally like dUSty boy...

I am even whiter in person. (please keep the drooling to a minimum ladies) ;) :rolleyes:

there are girls screaming in those videos........but i didn't see any drooling!!!! :P

ya'll might need some bodyguards then B)

• 4 weeks later...