An Old School Catholic Message Board

Girls Are Dumb

aalpha1989

[size=1]:shock:
You didnt just say that.

What would you like your last words to be before a flood of angry women come in here?
[/size]

Edited by CrossCuT

[quote name='CrossCuT' post='1185122' date='Feb 5 2007, 12:09 AM']
[size=1]:shock:
You didnt just say that.
What would you like your last words to be before a flood of angry women come in here?
[/size]
[/quote]

hmmmm my last words.....maybe voltaire's "Now, now my good man, this is no time for making enemies." as said in another thread.....

but in my defense i have a good reason to say that :). why do girls' minds work teh way they do? And why do they not consider boys real people? it seems like girls just thing other girls are people and boys are just things to talk about and laugh about (not at, just about) and.....hmmm.....i'm a real person i promise! and i dont understand why to girls girls come first! cause to me, anyone can be my best friend they just have to be the kinda person i click with...girls or guys....but then girls when you start getting close to one her friends are like "woah, hes a boy. talk to me, i want to giggle about nothing. and if you dont talk to me i'm going to get really upset that youa re placing a boy ahead of me." hmmm....well i'm friendly! I can talk! and i'm a real person too....i think that girls are just dumb. and maybe they should move to mars or something. that would make things so much easier. :)

:mellow:
[size=1]Somebody ought to slap him....

Try breathing, then explain again.
I didnt get any of that.
[/size] Edited by CrossCuT

[quote name='CrossCuT' post='1185134' date='Feb 5 2007, 12:21 AM']
:mellow:
[size=1]Somebody ought to slap him....
Try breathing, then explain again.
I didnt get any of that.
[/size]
[/quote]

:P: its a very specific situation....in case you couldnt tell....ok
so one of my best friends is a girl! and we are going to wpa (sadie hawkins) together....and one of her best friends is offended that stephanie (my date to wpa) doesnt tell her every little thing that goes on between us! And stephanie is my friend and i talk to her and tell her a ton and it doesnt matter that she is a girl, right? but HER friend is upset that she spends time with me instead of with her....because its supposed to be girls first, right? but she DOES spend time with her too....its not like i take up all of her free time.....and why does it matter that i am a guy? with my friends gender doesnt matter....how close i am to them just depends on the person, not on their gender....and it's like stephanie's friend just thinks of me as someone to gossip about...which really kinda hurts me because i thought she was my friend too....but she just thinks of me as another guy, not as a real person or friend.....so my question is....why do girls think that they can just be friends with girls????? it makes no sense.....and so that is why i said.....Girls are dumb...

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='aalpha1989' post='1185144' date='Feb 5 2007, 12:33 AM']
:P: its a very specific situation....in case you couldnt tell....ok
so one of my best friends is a girl! and we are going to wpa (sadie hawkins) together....and one of her best friends is offended that stephanie (my date to wpa) doesnt tell her every little thing that goes on between us! And stephanie is my friend and i talk to her and tell her a ton and it doesnt matter that she is a girl, right? but HER friend is upset that she spends time with me instead of with her....because its supposed to be girls first, right? but she DOES spend time with her too....its not like i take up all of her free time.....and why does it matter that i am a guy? with my friends gender doesnt matter....how close i am to them just depends on the person, not on their gender....and it's like stephanie's friend just thinks of me as someone to gossip about...which really kinda hurts me because i thought she was my friend too....but she just thinks of me as another guy, not as a real person or friend.....so my question is....why do girls think that they can just be friends with girls????? it makes no sense.....and so that is why i said.....Girls are dumb...
[/quote]

in this case, your right. girls are dumb.

That girl has issues. :detective:

[quote name='littleflower+JMJ' post='1185148' date='Feb 5 2007, 12:42 AM']
in this case, your right. girls are dumb.

That girl has issues. :detective:
[/quote]

yay.....so can we ship them to mars now?

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='aalpha1989' post='1185149' date='Feb 5 2007, 12:43 AM']
yay.....so can we ship them to mars now?
[/quote]

LOL just her, thank you very much!

No but seriously, it sounds like that girl is worried about her friendship with stephanie your date and is afraid of being left out in the cold of something does begin between you two. She needs to trust both of you and learn to give you guys room. I mean just make sure she knows that if anything important happens you guys will keep her in the "know". Otherwise, she might become desperate for her friend and try to help her out (but it'll be quite the opposite lol). But I would tell her to take a chill pill and to just relax lol. You guys are obviously friends and will continue to be so!

As an 'older boy' I have known many, ney hundreds of 'dumb' girls. The problem is I have known equally many, if not more...... dumb guys! When was the last time you did a 'dumb' thing in your or someone elses eyes????????

[quote name='Rod' post='1185390' date='Feb 5 2007, 12:05 PM']
As an 'older boy' I have known many, ney hundreds of 'dumb' girls. The problem is I have known equally many, if not more...... dumb guys! When was the last time you did a 'dumb' thing in your or someone elses eyes????????
[/quote]
Never. :lol:

Edited by notardillacid