An Old School Catholic Message Board

Ayed, This Post Is For You

ReformationNow

ReformationNow

On Jesus Christ

To followers of Islam, Jesus Christ is nothing more than a prophet of Allah, and Muhammed supersedes Jesus Christ. However, Jesus Christ was sinless(Sura 3:46); performed miracles(Sura 3:49); and was the Messiah(Sura 3:45; 4:157, 171). Muhammed however, was not sinless; did not perform miracles; nor was a Messiah. Islam teaches that Jesus Christ was nothing but a slave on whom Allah showed favor(Sura 43:59); yet, elsewhere, we are told that the Messiah(Jesus Christ) was not a slave(Sura 4:172). Muslim tradition teaches that Christ was taken bodily off of the Cross without having died(Sura 4:157); yet elswhere teaches that Christ died and was resurrected(Sura 199:33).

While scripture never contradicts itself concerning Christ, the Quran does, as is shown above.

Reformationknow:

Thank you so much .

I am on vacation on this weekend , of course being Arabic Wednesday till Friday . I will soon, by Allah's sutenance , answer your question .

again, accept my apology ,

your faithfully

Ayed ,

see you in good condition.

ReformationNow

Reformationknow:

Thank you so much .

I am on vacation on this weekend , of course being Arabic Wednesday till Friday . I will soon, by Allah's sutenance , answer your question .

again, accept my apology ,

your faithfully

Ayed ,

see you in good condition.

I will patiently await your response. :lol:

In the name of Allah , the Most merciful , the Most gracious

ReformationNow:

(1)”Muhammed however, was not sinless; did not perform miracles; nor was a Messiah.

A-He did , did have and one of his greatest miracles is the Holy Quran .Most of his miracles are mentioned in the Hadiths and Islamic Traditions.

(2)”Islam teaches that Jesus Christ was nothing but a slave on whom Allah showed favor(Sura 43:59).

A : answers:

languages are different from each other. It is difficult to translate a text from the source language to the target language;giving the same text or the exact meaning .worser , connotation is often hard to reach. languages are relative .That is, whatsoever you do, you cannot convey the meaning or precise connotation. This obstacle is still exist.

If someone of you got started learning Arabic language , he/she will discover the meaning of slave(abd) which of course means(a submissive faithful worshipper)

a-In our daily life,don’t you see that a slave is often obedient , easygoing and definitely submissive to his master?

b-Shouldn’t we be wholly submissive to our Creator ,Lord, Allah whether prophets , messengers , or poor people?surly, we are His slaves.

c-In Arabic language:

A slave(abd)= worshipper of Allah . A person who is completely submissive , obedient to Allah .

Say (O Muhammad SAW): "If the Most Beneficent (Allâh) had a son (or children as you pretend), then I am the first of Allâh's worshippers [who deny and refute this claim of yours (and the first to believe in Allâh Alone and testify that He has no children)]" (Az-zokhrof ,verse:81)

In Arabic, it reads as the first of Allah’s slaves.

A slave in the Holy Quran doesn’t mean as the one who is legally or unlegally owned by someone to work for him and sometimes beaten by his master.No, a slave in Quran means the one who worships Allah only and is always wholly obedient(submissive to his Creator).a slave and a worshipper are reciprocal.

If you finished the whole verse, my friend ,ReformationNow, you will have the following : He ['Iesa (Jesus)] was not more than a slave We granted Our Favour to him, and We made him an example to the Children of Israel (ie his creation without a father)

RefomationNow! Is Iesa(Jesus) is a mere slave(worshipper)?NO.Just finish the whoe verse :”we granted Our Favour to him and We made him an example to the Children of Israel (ie his creation without a father) :rolleyes:

Here another verse :

A-And they say: "The Most Beneficent (Allâh) has begotten a son (or children)" Glory to Him! They [those whom they call children of Allâh ie the angels, 'Iesa (Jesus) son of Maryam (Mary), 'Uzair (Ezra), etc], are but honoured slaves”

As you can notie above, Iesa , son of Maryam Uzair(Ezra)are but HONOURED slaves :)

Moreover, take it from th horse’s mouth :

"He ['Iesa (Jesus)] said: Verily! I am a slave of Allâh, He has given me the Scripture and made me a Prophet(Maryam,verse :30) :lol:

(3)” yet, elsewhere, we are told that the Messiah(Jesus Christ) was not a slave(Sura 4:172).

“O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, nor say of Allâh aught but the truth The Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), was (no more than) a Messenger of Allâh and His Word, ("Be!" - and he was) which He bestowed on Maryam (Mary) and a spirit (Rûh) created by Him; so believe in Allâh and His Messengers Say not: "Three (trinity)!" Cease! (it is) better for you For Allâh is (the only) One Ilâh (God), Glory be to Him (Far Exalted is He) above having a son To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth And Allâh is AllSufficient as a Disposer of affairs”(An-Nisa ,verse:171)

The Messiah will never be proud to reject to be a slave to Allâh, nor the angels who are near (to Allâh) And whosoever rejects His worship and is proud, then He will gather them all together unto Himself”(An-Nisa 172)

Being a human being and submissive to Allah , he won’t refuse to be slave for his Creator.

Another verse :“Save the chosen slaves of Allâh (faithful, obedient, true believers of Islâmic Monotheism)(As-Saffat , verse :40)

The Holy Quran contains many examples .

(4)”Muslim tradition teaches that Christ was taken bodily off of the Cross without having died(Sura 4:157)yet elswhere teaches that Christ died and was resurrected(Sura 199:33).

While scripture never contradicts itself concerning Christ, the Quran does, as is shown above.”

A-Iesa(Jesus) say :"And Salâm (peace) be upon me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive!"(Maryam,verse: 33)?

The hardest moments in man’s life are three , as follows :

(a)At birth when the newborn is ponked by Satan and the baby gets crying.

, (b)At death when the angel of death comes down to the dying one to dislodge off his soul .

and(d)On the day of Hereafter when everyone is frightened , stuck and paralysed due to the diverse torments of that day and of Allah’s greatness .

Iesa(Jesus)(peace be upon him) is a human being , a messenger of Allah like the previous ones.Allah said His Word, ("Be!" - and he was) which He bestowed on Maryam (Mary) and a spirit (Rûh) created by Him. Jesus(peace be upon him) IS of human characteristics. So, Iesa(Jesus) uttered the above verse frankly , naturally and submissively in that he will experience the THREE critical stages(birth,death and Hereafter)being a human being.So, he strictly confesses his submission to Allah that he is a mankind.However, Allah saved him from all the three stages.Moreover, Iesa doesn’t have knowledge of Ghaib(unseen) whether he will die or be saved as took place.

Pardon if there is any mistakes or misconception.

Thank you all,

Ayed say :)

ReformationNow

(4)”Muslim tradition teaches that Christ was taken bodily off of the Cross without having died(Sura 4:157)yet elswhere teaches that Christ died and was resurrected(Sura 199:33).

While scripture never contradicts itself concerning Christ, the Quran does, as is shown above.”

A-Iesa(Jesus) say :"And Salâm (peace) be upon me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive!"(Maryam,verse: 33)?

The hardest moments in man’s life are three , as follows :

(a)At birth when the newborn is ponked by Satan and the baby gets crying.

, (b)At death when the angel of death comes down to the dying one to dislodge off his soul .

and(d)On the day of Hereafter when everyone is frightened , stuck and paralysed due to the diverse torments of that day and of Allah’s greatness .

Iesa(Jesus)(peace be upon him) is a human being , a messenger of Allah like the previous ones.Allah said His Word, ("Be!" - and he was) which He bestowed on Maryam (Mary) and a spirit (Rûh) created by Him. Jesus(peace be upon him) IS of human characteristics. So, Iesa(Jesus) uttered the above verse frankly , naturally and submissively in that he will experience the THREE critical stages(birth,death and Hereafter)being a human being.So, he strictly confesses his submission to Allah that he is a mankind.However, Allah saved him from all the three stages.Moreover, Iesa doesn’t have knowledge of Ghaib(unseen) whether he will die or be saved as took place.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

How does this explain the difference in the two verses above?

Furthermore, it is my understanding that Islam teaches that Allah can change his revelation to mankind. This is called 'abrogation'. If Allah can change his message to man, how do you know that this message is true?

In the name of Allah , the Most gracious , the Most merciful

Hi all of you.I hope you are in the best status.

Sorry for being late to answer my peer , ReformationNow, because I work day and night .

Someone may say:”why Ayed were so late” I’d say that I am not on line round the clock to answer you dear questions. From now and then , I log on the forum . So, please be patient with me.

ReformationNow:

If you read the holy Quran , you won’t puzzled about any issue at all .Just read it and discover all things.

Allah says about the Holy Quran :

“Do they not then consider the Qur'ân carefully? Had it been from other than Allâh, they would surely have found therein much contradictions(An-Nisa: 82)

I see no conflicts in the Holy Quran.If you are confused about any verse, just write the two contradictory verses .

If you know what does word”islam” mean , you won’t hesitate to worship only our Creator , Allah(God), the glorified , the Exalted. You won’t hesitate to embrace Islam since you have known its meaning.

Islam is neither exclusive nor confined to nor limited to Arab or any nation at all.It is descended from Ibrahim(peace be upon him)

Islam is not named after a person . For instance:

Judaism named after Judah

Buddhism named after Buddha

Christianty named after the Christ Iesa(Jesus)(peace be upon him)

So, the word”Islam”means “peace, obedience , submission , and surrender to Allah(God) only"

Ibrahim(peace be upon him)supplicates Allah saying

"Our Lord! And make us submissive unto You and of our offspring a nation submissive unto You, and show us our Manâsik (all the ceremonies of pilgrimage - Hajj and 'Umrah, etc), and accept our repentance Truly, You are the One Who accepts repentance, the Most Merciful”(Al-Baqarah : 128)

when ibrahim says:”make us” means(Ibrahim and his son Isma’il)

“make us summissive unto you”=make us two muslims

“and of our offspring a nation submissive unto you”= a muslim nation

Islam has been since Ibrahim(peace be upon him)

Allah says:”

“Abraham was not a Jew nor a Christian, but he was an upright (man), a Muslim; and he was not one of the Polytheists”(Al-Umran 67)

Verily! Those who believe and those who are Jews and Christians, and Sabians, whoever believes in Allâh and the Last Day and do righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve(Al-Baqarah : 62)

Say (O Muslims), "We believe in Allâh and that which has been sent down to us and that which has been sent down to Ibrâhim (Abraham), Ismâ'il (Ishmael), Ishâque (Isaac), Ya'qûb (Jacob), and to Al-Asbât [the twelve sons of Ya'qûb (Jacob)], and that which has been given to Mûsa (Moses) and 'Iesa (Jesus), and that which has been given to the Prophets from their Lord We make no distinction between any of them, and to Him we have submitted (in Islâm)"(Al-Baqarah :136)

And (remember) when Ibrâhim (Abraham) said, "My Lord, make this city (Makkah) a place of security and provide its people with fruits, such of them as believe in Allâh and the Last Day" He (Allâh) answered: "As for him who disbelieves, I shall leave him in contentment for a while, then I shall compel him to the torment of the Fire, and worst indeed is that destination!"(Al-Baqarah : 126)

If there is any question , kindly, let me know.

Thanks for all

Ayed

Say (O Muslims), "We believe in Allâh and that which has been sent down to us and that which has been sent down to Ibrâhim (Abraham), Ismâ'il (Ishmael), Ishâque (Isaac), Ya'qûb (Jacob), and to Al-Asbât [the twelve sons of Ya'qûb (Jacob)], and that which has been given to Mûsa (Moses) and 'Iesa (Jesus), and that which has been given to the Prophets from their Lord We make no distinction between any of them, and to Him we have submitted (in Islâm)"