An Old School Catholic Message Board

Best Professional Sport

Winchester

Which of these professional sports do you know is the best  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Theologian in Training

Well, I don't juggle cats and I also don't see juggling under any normal form up there. What about those who find juggling a sport?

I say you add Juggling ;)

Kilroy the Ninja

Far be it from me to try to argue car racing as a sport (I've already lost that one on numerous occasions), but you did leave out Soccer or football for the rest of world.

Oh yeah, and flippin' out and choppin' off heads. It's a sport. There's a lot of control and finesse to it. Really.

:ph34r:

Ok, so I just read the thing again, and well, football is there, so I stand corrected.... ;)

Okay, what communist had to post "Football" and "American Football"? If it ain't NFL, it not football, it's soccer!

IcePrincessKRS

Okay, what communist had to post "Football" and "American Football"?  If it ain't NFL, it not football, it's soccer!

lol Did you cast the wrong vote J?

Those darn butterfly ballots.... ;)

oh my goodness (don't blasphemy)! Butterfly ballots!

No, I live in Tampa. We can work those things. It's the other Florida coast. I'm a West Coast East Coaster! We have no problems with butterfly ballots and I did pick up on the American Football before I voted, my wife's family is English.

God Conquers

Hockey's the only pro sport that matters. I live in the home of the President's trophy winners of last year, and the current Olympic Champions!

Winchester

Since Catholic countries call it Football, I denoted the inferior game as American Football.

As for communism, I should like to point out that in America, real property no longer exists. We rent our land from the government, and it can be taken from us using various laws.