An Old School Catholic Message Board

Best Professional Sport

Winchester

Which of these professional sports do you know is the best  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

littleflower+JMJ

am i the ONLY one who voted for basketball? come on? where are the ballas at? lol.

truth! i thought you were a basketball player!? i'm soo disappointed...hehe

and who voted for cat juggling? :)

Cure of Ars

lol Did you cast the wrong vote J?

Those darn butterfly ballots.... :)

I know I did but I was too embarrassed to say anything. I saw football and I jumped on it then I was kicking myself when I read the rest of the poll.

I want a re-count...take it to the supreme court....dUST

Winchester

But while we're here, we have the right to own it. Point taken, but nevertheless...

Well then all countries are communist. No individual can keep their property in conflict with the will of the State. It's a matter of raw power, not system of government.

Winchester

Well then all countries are communist. No individual can keep their property in conflict with the will of the State. It's a matter of raw power, not system of government.

I disagree. If a country can by the laws of the country does not allow a person to own real property, it is communist. If a government violates its own laws to take property, it is tyrannical, but since there was real property by law, it is not communist.