An Old School Catholic Message Board

Best Professional Sport

Winchester

Which of these professional sports do you know is the best  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey I know this topic is kind of old, but I was checking all the old topics. Oh well. I voted for basketball, but for me it's not NBA basketball, it's college hoops!! Go Jayhawks!!!! :D :D :)

Seriously, tho, the Kansas Jayhawks rock!

littleflower+JMJ

whoa whoa hold it right there pius!!

I LOVE the Jayhawks TOO!! they should have won against syracuse...i was crying, i really really was....

anyways i'm big fans of henrich and collison...those two guys are da bomb!!

God bLess!

+JMJ

go college hoops!

JMJ - I truly believe in the Jayhawks! Every year, I just ask God to take them a step further than they were the year before. So next year - THEY ARE GOING TO WIN!

*sheepish grin* :rolleyes: I kind of get a little excited about them!

littleflower+JMJ

JMJ - I truly believe in the Jayhawks! Every year, I just ask God to take them a step further than they were the year before. So next year - THEY ARE GOING TO WIN!

*sheepish grin* :rolleyes: I kind of get a little excited about them!

hey red!

where you mad as i was when coach roy williams decided to leave kansas after like 15

years!!

and did you cry when kansas lost at the championships?

are you going to follow nick and henrich in the NBA? i am!!

RockChalkJayhawks!!!

B)

Edited by Lil Red

I couldn't believe the coach left!!! :( For the past 5 or something years he's taken them to the final ten at least!!! (I'm kind of iffy on history just because I've only followed them for the past three years) Not a happy camper.

I had to work the night of the championships, but when I got home and watched the tape, I kept rewinding it to see if the tape had gotten screwed up somehow. I was in shock!

Nick and Heinrich will kick *** in the NBA!!! Finally some white boys that can play good basketball. *okay no one get offended - I'm sure there's other white boys out there that can play* (not that I follow them of course) jk :)

I just hope that with the new coach they'll make it back to the final four. If they don't - I'm writing a letter!!! I just don't know to whom, tho.

littleflower+JMJ

oh yeah! basketball's my game!!!

i love it nba, college, i don't care....i play too! :D

i'mstill working on my 360 spin layup! ;)

I can't play anything worth a darn! But I more than make up for it by cheering my teams on!! :)

I think if I tried to exercise at all that my heart would burst from my chest.

am i the ONLY one who voted for basketball? come on? where are the ballas at? lol.

truth! i thought you were a basketball player!? i'm soo disappointed...hehe

and who voted for cat juggling? :lol:

Lil Red...I think all the ballas are out playing soccer, Futbol were I'm from. wink.gif

Edited by Lil Red

littleflower+JMJ

I can't play anything worth a darn! But I more than make up for it by cheering my teams on!! smile.gif

I think if I tried to exercise at all that my heart would burst from my chest.

yeah i know i'm a big basketball fan for my high school and i always go all out and cheer the loudest, i'm there for every home game,who cares if its embarrassing if i yell really loud! haha i love basketball i can watch it everyday all day! my sister calls me obsessed cuz when its March Madness (road to the final four) and the nba finals i go nuts! i'm stuck on the games...who cares if its embarrassing if i yell(do you yell at the TV like I do?)? LOL but i have to agree that im' a better cheerleader than player! hehe i'm more of a watcher! lol but i do love to play....

:lol: :lol:

Edited by Lil Red

Edited by moderator: personal info ...I think all the ballas are out playing soccer, Futbol were I'm from. ;)

yesygerm, actually there's a lot of soccer teams here in Edited by moderator: personal info . All the high schools have teams and there's an inter-city teams too. But, I'm not really into it, even tho some of my high school kids are in it. They keep trying to convert me! <_<

Edited by Lil Red

my sister calls me obsessed cuz when its March Madness (road to the final four) and the nba finals i go nuts! i'm stuck on the games...who cares if its embarrassing if i yell(do you yell at the TV like I do?)? LOL but i have to agree that im' a better cheerleader than player! hehe i'm more of a watcher! lol but i do love to play....

:lol:  :lol:

JMJ - not only do I yell at the tv during the final four, but every show I watch, I end up yelling at the tv. I think I need anger management. <_< The yelling is just way louder during the final four!