Contemplative 23

Enthusiast 19

Caregiver 25

Activist 17

Ascetic 30

Traditionalist 25

Sensate 26

Naturalist 21

I suppose i should not be surprised that I am predominately ascetic.

AlterDominicus

This was actually really hard for me, haha, alot of them I had two answers to, haha :P:

Intellectual 18

Contemplative 18

Enthusiast 22

Caregiver 16

Activist 17

Ascetic 21

Traditionalist 17

Sensate 20

Enthusiast - Loving God with Mystery & Celebration:
Excitement and mystery in worship is the spiritual lifeblood of enthusiasts. They are inspired by joyful celebration; cheerleaders for God and the Christian life. They don't want to just know concepts, but to experience them, to feel them, and to be moved by them. They like to let go and experience God on the precipice of excitement and awe.
Naturalist 14

be_thou_my_vision

Intellectual 20

Contemplative 25

Enthusiast 24

Caregiver 24

Activist 19

Ascetic 22

Traditionalist 22

Sensate 23

Naturalist 25

Sounds about right... sounds pretty franciscan!!

Intellectual 19

Contemplative 23

Enthusiast 21

Caregiver 19

Activist 11

Ascetic 19

[b]Traditionalist 26[/b]

Sensate 22

Naturalist 15

Traditionalist - Loving God Through Ritual and Symbol:

Traditionalists are fed by what are often termed the historic dimensions of faith: rituals, symbols, sacraments, and sacrifice. They tend to have a disciplined life of faith and have a need for ritual and structure.

Edited by sr_betsy

Interesting quiz ... here's me:

Intellectual 27

Contemplative 20

Enthusiast 14

Caregiver 14

Activist 22

Ascetic 16

Traditionalist 19

[b]Sensate 29[/b]

Naturalist 22

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

I couldn't get it to work... I don't think I ever got through all the questions before it would go back to the beginning... :(

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

I have gotten it to work! Now for results!

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/LausTibiChriste/worshipthingycopy.jpg[/img]

LilyofSaintMaria

Bernadette -
Based on your responses to the Sacred Pathways Assessment, your temperament favors a Naturalist approach to worship.

Intellectual 20

Contemplative 22

Enthusiast 18

Caregiver 23

Activist 22

Ascetic 27

Traditionalist 24

Sensate 22

Naturalist 29

Am I the only one that got such a high naturalist rating? Hmmm

Intellectual 20

Contemplative 22

Enthusiast 13

Caregiver 22

Activist 17

Ascetic 25

Traditionalist 26

Sensate 21

Naturalist 17

hoosieranna

[quote name='LilyofSaintMaria' post='1206222' date='Mar 1 2007, 08:15 AM']Am I the only one that got such a high naturalist rating? Hmmm[/quote]

I got a 25 in Naturalist, for what it's worth.

LilyofSaintMaria

[quote name='LilyofSaintMaria' post='1206222' date='Mar 1 2007, 10:15 AM']Bernadette -
Based on your responses to the Sacred Pathways Assessment, your temperament favors a Naturalist approach to worship.

Intellectual 20

Contemplative 22

Enthusiast 18

Caregiver 23

Activist 22

Ascetic 27

Traditionalist 24

Sensate 22

Naturalist 29
Am I the only one that got such a high naturalist rating? Hmmm[/quote]

I just opened the email that had a summary of everything: :)
Intellectual - Loving God with the Mind:
These Christians live in the world of concepts. They may feel closest to God when they first understand something new about Him.

Contemplative - Loving God through Adoration:
These Christians seek to love God with the purest, deepest, and brightest love imaginable. They want nothing more than some privacy and quiet to gaze upon the face of their heavenly Lover and give all of themselves to God.

Excitement and mystery in worship is the spiritual lifeblood of enthusiasts. They are inspired by joyful celebration; cheerleaders for God and the Christian life. They don't want to just know concepts, but to experience them, to feel them, and to be moved by them. They like to let go and experience God on the precipice of excitement and awe.

Caregiver - Loving God by Loving Others:
Caregivers serve God by serving others. They often claim to see Christ in the poor and needy, and their faith is built up by interacting with other people. Caring for others recharges a caregiver's batteries.

Activist - Loving God Through Confrontation:
These Christians define worship as standing against evil and calling sinners to repentance. They are energized more by interaction with others, even in conflict, than by being alone or in small groups. Activists are spiritually nourished through the battle.

Ascetic - Loving God in Solitude and Simplicity:
Ascetics want nothing more than to be left alone in prayer. Let there be nothing to distract them--no pictures, no loud music--and leave them alone to pray in silence and simplicity.

Traditionalists are fed by what are often termed the historic dimensions of faith: rituals, symbols, sacraments, and sacrifice. They tend to have a disciplined life of faith and have a need for ritual and structure.

Sensate - Loving God with the Senses:
Sensate Christians want to be lost in the awe, beauty, and splendor of God. They are drawn particularly to the liturgical, the majestic, the grand. They want to be filled with sights, sounds, and smells that overwhelm them. The five senses are God's most effective inroad to their hearts.

Naturalist - Loving God Out of Doors:
The naturalist seeks to leave the formal architecture and the padded pews to enter an entirely new "cathedral", a place that God himself has built: the out-of-doors.

Here's mine: I found it at last.
<_<

Intellectual 18

Contemplative 20

Enthusiast 15

Caregiver 13

Activist 13

Ascetic 28

Traditionalist 22

Sensate 20

Naturalist 20

The information contained in this online assessment has been borrowed from the following book:
"Sacred Pathways" by Gary L. Thomas
© Copyright Zondervan Publishing, 2002
click here to purchase this and other books by Gary Thomas, from Amazon.com

Summary of spiritual temperaments:
Intellectual - Loving God with the Mind:
These Christians live in the world of concepts. They may feel closest to God when they first understand something new about Him.

Contemplative - Loving God through Adoration:
These Christians seek to love God with the purest, deepest, and brightest love imaginable. They want nothing more than some privacy and quiet to gaze upon the face of their heavenly Lover and give all of themselves to God.

Caregiver - Loving God by Loving Others:
Caregivers serve God by serving others. They often claim to see Christ in the poor and needy, and their faith is built up by interacting with other people. Caring for others recharges a caregiver's batteries.

Activist - Loving God Through Confrontation:
These Christians define worship as standing against evil and calling sinners to repentance. They are energized more by interaction with others, even in conflict, than by being alone or in small groups. Activists are spiritually nourished through the battle.

Ascetic - Loving God in Solitude and Simplicity:
Ascetics want nothing more than to be left alone in prayer. Let there be nothing to distract them--no pictures, no loud music--and leave them alone to pray in silence and simplicity.

Sensate - Loving God with the Senses:
Sensate Christians want to be lost in the awe, beauty, and splendor of God. They are drawn particularly to the liturgical, the majestic, the grand. They want to be filled with sights, sounds, and smells that overwhelm them. The five senses are God's most effective inroad to their hearts.

Naturalist - Loving God Out of Doors:
The naturalist seeks to leave the formal architecture and the padded pews to enter an entirely new "cathedral", a place that God himself has built: the out-of-doors.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Birgitta Noel

Based on your responses to the Sacred Pathways Assessment, your temperament favors an Ascetic approach to worship.

Intellectual 22

Contemplative 21

Enthusiast 12

Caregiver 17

Activist 8

Ascetic 26

Traditionalist 21

Sensate 20

Naturalist 20

Yup, that about sums it up for me!

the lords sheep

Intellectual 22