An Old School Catholic Message Board

Nifty Little Post On Authority

hyperdulia again

hyperdulia again

De Jure authority temporal and spiritual rests in the hands of the Catholic Church. She is the Consort of the King of the Universe---He is away from this corner of the Universe. She has appointed a Seneschal, the Pope.

De Facto authority rests in the hands of the people who have the guns. Local governments. Whatever authority they have and whatever allegiance we owe them is a matter of how loyal they are to the teachings of the Church and Her Seneschal.

Thhe US government has no standing to tellanyone to do anything, because the Catholic Church has delegated it no authority to do so. It stole power from George III (a heretic true, but nonetheless God appoints kings). It is not loyal to the teachings of My Mother the Church, so therefore it might have de facto control due to its ability to use brute force, but it has no legitimate right to that control.

Edited by hyperdulia again

cmotherofpirl

Fine, since I am a descendant of the Hapsburgs, I claim this counrty as my own personal fiefdom, subject to the authority of the Pope.

Cmom the first lol_grin.gif

hyperdulia again

go for it, but you have a male cousin DJoA who will start a revolution, i'm sure.

are you actually descended from rudolf (you said that on another thread) he was the first habsburg holy roman emperor. if you're descended in the male line, you have the right to call yourself an archduchess of austria. if in the female line, you can call yoourself a princess of hungary.

did you know that the last habsburg emperor of austria karl I is very close to being beatified?

Don John of Austria

Hyper--- wouldn't so mething wwith less democratic overtones be better than Primeminister how about Seneschal(sp?) or Castilian.

Well Technically the Us and anything other former legit British possesion is owned by the Pope as the monarchs of England Have been the Vassles( temporally as well as spiritually) since the 13th century.

Don Juan,

Even with Elzebeth I being excommunicated,the rulers of England remain vassals? Perhaps I'm imagining the excommunication, but I'm sure one of the Tudors was. By the way, when were the Catholics allowed in again?

peace...

edit: Oops! I meant Don John, honest I did!

Edited by PedroX

cmotherofpirl

go for it, but you have a male cousin DJoA who will start a revolution, i'm sure.

are you actually descended from rudolf (you said that on another thread) he was the first habsburg holy roman emperor.  if you're descended in the male line, you have the right to call yourself an archduchess of austria. if in the female line, you can call yoourself a princess of hungary.

did you know that the last habsburg emperor of austria karl I is very close to being beatified?

It was the male line until my gg grandmother Elizabeth Ruthrauff came along. I read the book many many years ago. Its traced back to the 1500's?

All my files are stuck in C drive of my other son's computer and its driving me crazy.

hyperdulia again

get 'em back cmom i'd love to read them. my grandmother was a hohenlohe, so we're the blue bloods of phatmass.

cmotherofpirl

Since I adopted you you are now related to Robert Louis Stevenson and Stephen Foster as well.

Ain't family great?

hyperdulia again

i'm not sure if it works both ways, but if it does then you've got wilhelm ii of germany, mary todd lincoln, robert e lee, the ball family of south carolina and katie couric(sp?) {her mother was a shorter[from wetumpka], my mamma's daddy's daddy's mamma was a shorter [that is the southern formula for establishing kinship.]},

This post is absurd. To think that the Church is the authority over this country is laughable. The rightful owners of this land were forced to subjugate by the very same Europeans you hold as the authority. To make the assumption that the Catholic Church is the rightful owner of this land is like pissing in the wind.

Peace,

Marcus

Edited by mp15

cmotherofpirl

Stop taking the fun out of our lives. You have your fantasy kindgom, me and hyper have ours.

hyperdulia again

This post is absurd. To think that the Church is the authority over this country is laughable. The rightful owners of this land were forced to subjugate by the very same Europeans you hold as the authority. To make the assumption that the Catholic Church is the rightful owner of this land is like pissing in the wind.

Peace,

Marcus

Pissing in the wind, eh? THAT is poetry my friend!

:P