An Old School Catholic Message Board

Suggestions Please?

SisterAli

9 DAYS AND COUNTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope ya'll are having a Blessed Saturday....I am patiently awaiting for Easter Vigil tonight! I have received two prayer requests so far, feel free to send me more...as I will have plently of prayer time for ya'll when I leave!

God Bless You,

Allie

5 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm packing as we speak! Hahaha...I really dislike packing but I've gotta do it for a good reason!! Hope all is well with you. Feel free to send me prayer requests while I leave on my trip April 16th!

God Love You,

Allie

[quote name='be_thou_my_vision' post='1238896' date='Apr 11 2007, 03:32 PM']Hi Allie,
Just pray for me will ya?? I'll definitely pray for you!!!
J[/quote]

I surely will pray for you!!!!!!!!! You GOT IT! :lol_roll:

Edited by SisterAli

I hope that you have an enjoyable visit to the Capuchin Sisters next week........I'll be thinking of you.

[quote name='Jennirom' post='1241271' date='Apr 13 2007, 04:55 AM']I hope that you have an enjoyable visit to the Capuchin Sisters next week........I'll be thinking of you.[/quote]

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!

3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had a little change in my flight. It was a mess there for awhile but I got it all figured out. It's an even better flight...it's not as long! I don't have to get up at 3am now! My flight leaves at 6:05am. So now I can rise at 4am! JOY!!!!!!!!! Please pray for my safe flight travels!

God Bless,

Allie

cathoholic_anonymous

Have a beautiful and blessed visit!

I am jealous. People are whizzing off to visit convents left, right, and Daventry. I feel a nun-run coming on this summer...but my best friend from Saudi Arabia will be visiting. She's a Muslim. Hmm.

[img]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c359/parnassus/n504851156_34928_1834.jpg[/img]

Do you think she would blend in better with the Carmelites or the Poor Clares?

cathoholic_anonymous

She will arrive in July. We haven't fixed on her date for returning yet. :) It will be an extended visit, which is great - I haven't seen her since Christmas Day 2005. Her name is Sobia. Pronounced SO-bee-a.

Anyway, I don't want to hijack your exciting countdown with a bevy of Saudi Arabian friends! I'm looking forward to reading all about your visit on your Xanga when you come back. (Finally I remembered to respond to your friend request, so you can now read my mad ramblings as well.)

Edited by Cathoholic Anonymous

[quote name='Cathoholic Anonymous' post='1243185' date='Apr 14 2007, 07:04 PM']She will arrive in July. We haven't fixed on her date for returning yet. :) It will be an extended visit, which is great - I haven't seen her since Christmas Day 2005. Her name is Sobia. Pronounced SO-bee-a.

Anyway, I don't want to hijack your exciting countdown with a bevy of Saudi Arabian friends! I'm looking forward to reading all about your visit on your Xanga when you come back. (Finally I remembered to respond to your friend request, so you can now read my mad ramblings as well.)[/quote]

Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!! Yes I will post on xanga when I return and on here with tons of pictures!!!!!!!!! I may be gone two weeks to a month I don't know for sure yet!! Thanks for the prayers!

God Bless,

Allie