An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Got In The Top 10!

Aloysius

Im movin on up. I will catch up. :loco:

you're like... 1000 posts away..

oh, you mean the days top ten? lol i just dug this thread up since i made OVERALL top ten! :cool: i posted this way back in july.... :lol: :cool:

Bah, he himself admits that at least 35% of his posts are useless posting+ posting for the sake of posting + useles polls.

:wacko:

:P:P:P :P

Bah, he himself admits that at least 35% of his posts are useless posting+ posting for the sake of posting + useles polls.

:P:P:P:P

not at least, just about eXactly,,, i could maybe admit a 3% margin of error in my calculations... plus, i didn't calculate "posting for the sake of posting" that'd be down to like 5-10%, i was just talkin bout the random stuff i post... kinda like the random useless posts you keep making about how useless my posts are ;) your useless posting percentage is prolly not far from mine ;) :P

Confessionator741

o, so ur a forgery??? way to al...here im all lookin up to you and then you tell me sumthing like this????????????????

you dont get my amazing stereo anymore (ahhahah)

:P:P:P:P

only 35% vera? way to much credit.

oye vey... by the definition of "useless post" you all have em. most of yours are just as useless. i'm talkin like, non-debate or seriousness stuff, for some reason Vera doesn't like the silliness of my posts.. when she herself has just as many silly posts i'm sure.

not a forgery, at least 65% of my posts have content... meaning are thought out and intended to help in debate, fight off heresy, correct error, express something cool about the faith, etc. etc.

the rest is just the silly fun stuff ;):cool: it's all good... Vera's just nervous that i'm finally on the list with her...

haha, dont be scared vera...... i can dismantle his computer... i only live a mile away :o:o:o;)

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Go right ahead... ;) :P