An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Got In The Top 10!

Aloysius

oye vey... by the definition of "useless post" you all have em. most of yours are just as useless. i'm talkin like, non-debate or seriousness stuff, for some reason Vera doesn't like the silliness of my posts.. when she herself has just as many silly posts i'm sure.

not a forgery, at least 65% of my posts have content... meaning are thought out and intended to help in debate, fight off heresy, correct error, express something cool about the faith, etc. etc.

the rest is just the silly fun stuff ;):cool: it's all good... Vera's just nervous that i'm finally on the list with her...

nah, Al, u know we love u.... :P

It was just quite a shock to see (when was this, 1 or 2 months ago?) every single subject on open mic with "last post: Al", and they all had something like "must...post...." in it

and then u made a thread just to say all the topics had u in them!! :lol::lol:

If u want we can make a poll....who's the person with more useless posts?"

:D :P

oye vey aye aye aye and oh brother

Vera Maria's posts in sensless babble with the word "post" in them

Aloysius's posts in senseless babble with the word "post" in them

i have 70 posts with the word "post" in them, and VeraMaria has 68 posts with the word "post" in them.... ;);):cool:

also http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?s...indpost&p=70241 notice who's name ISN'T MENTIONED as trying to live up to senseless babble title?? and WHO IS!!

laadeedaaaaa...

oh, now i have 71... ;) but it's out of 2900

nah, Al, u know we love u.... :P

It was just quite a shock to see (when was this, 1 or 2 months ago?) every single subject on open mic with "last post: Al", and they all had something like "must...post...." in it

and then u made a thread just to say all the topics had u in them!! :lol::lol:

If u want we can make a poll....who's the person with more useless posts?"

:D :P

lol, you've got your facts mixed up vera.... i had a thread for all the threads that had dUST in the title, not me... it was a tribute and only Queen Flowery tried to make it political calling it about posts ;)

i'm sticking the the 35% pointless entertainment number and .02448% posting just for the sake of posting ;) :cool:

i'm making a poll right now....the names so far are:

Aloysius

Veramaria

JMJ-littleflower

Lil Red Devil

foundsheep

dust

Need 4 more!