An Old School Catholic Message Board

Lil Red's Shameless Bragging Thread

Lil Red

[quote name='T-Bone' post='1255517' date='Apr 24 2007, 06:23 PM']Such big eyes.[/quote]
All the better to see you with, my pretty.

[quote name='jplumey' post='1256168' date='Apr 25 2007, 12:14 PM']Awesome pics. Catholic families rock.[/quote]
well, 2 outta 3 ain't bad ;)

isn't it amazing how they change from looking like a baby to looking like a real person? :love:

and thats GREAT about free-ness. i'm all about free things ^_^

[quote name='kateri05' post='1256396' date='Apr 25 2007, 05:06 PM']and thats GREAT about free-ness. i'm all about free things ^_^[/quote]
Me too ^_^

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

All I have to say is you best beware... I might come steal her... :D: She is just so beautiful! What a darling little wee one!

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' post='1256916' date='Apr 26 2007, 11:30 AM']All I have to say is you best beware... I might come steal her... :D: She is just so beautiful! What a darling little wee one![/quote]
i think you'll have to get in line behind about 20 other people (mostly family) :P:

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1256982' date='Apr 26 2007, 01:28 PM']i think you'll have to get in line behind about 20 other people (mostly family) :P:[/quote]
Well, in that case, I'm just going to have to cut in line! :P:

She really is beautiful... ^_^

I was so thrilled to see this thread and all the beautiful pictures of your little one! She is a little beauty and I'm sure you and your husband are so proud of her!

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/LausTibiChriste/New_Baby_by_Doitroygsbre.gif[/img]