An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Church Militant Or The Church Belligerent?

Lil Red

[quote name='Innocent' post='1664875' date='Sep 27 2008, 01:41 AM']Wow, that's a great article; thanks for letting us know.

If anyone wants to read it, here's the link to the article from the online archives of This Rock:[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
thanks for that! :D

This should be required reading for every phatmasser! I think we all get a little too snarky or inconsiderate at times. Of course I have not been here as long as the likes of you, Lil Red, but in my time here sometimes it seems as if winning an argument is the more important thing. Proving that you are right for your own pride's sake, instead of speaking the truth in love for the glory of our Lord!!! Thanks for the article.

I laughed when I saw this thread was actually a serious thread.

I though we were going to bash older PM'ers because they think they know everything.

[quote name='Autumn Dusk' post='1666385' date='Sep 29 2008, 05:25 PM']I laughed when I saw this thread was actually a serious thread.

I though we were going to bash older PM'ers because they think they know everything.[/quote]

:P

[quote name='Autumn Dusk' post='1666385' date='Sep 29 2008, 04:25 PM']I though we were going to bash older PM'ers because they think they know everything.[/quote]

The older I get, the more I realize how little I know.