An Old School Catholic Message Board

Debate Table Commentary

jeffpugh

Out of interest, who here spends time on the debate table?  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Okay. Now we can stop hijacking other threads to talk about the not-lame-board on the lame board! Wewt for dialogue about dialogue!!!

Edited by Sacred Music Man

Pontifite 7 of 10

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1305608' date='Jun 29 2007, 12:19 PM']Socrates?[/quote]
I thought he was a good guy?

Socrates is a good guy. Don't see him round the lameboard crue much... what do you think of his style?

hoosieranna

He writes what he thinks is correct. It might be a little harsh on occasion, but he's exercising his 1st Amendment right. You (in general, not you specifically) don't always to have to agree with him, but you'd better be well prepared.

Edited by Nadezhda

Agreed. I'm not usually on his opposing side but... wait... I don't ever remember being on the opposing side of Socrates... anywho, he's always logical about things. Like I say, I'm there learning how to spar, and I usually put in a few posts. Other than that, I'm not that smart about dealing with some ultra fundies and such. But wewt for those who strike terror in the hearts of liberals :)

Some of the debate threads are kind of wierd....

I usually only go to the threads about theological debates that don't involve aliens or niphilim.

Hahaha... yeah those are usually interest topics for me. Hey, MiKolbe, RESPECK!

IcePrincessKRS

Socrates is a very intelligent man. You didn't hear it from me, but he graduated Summa Cum Laude.

Pontifite 7 of 10

If I'm not sure what the heck anyone's talking about in the Debate Board, I usally look for Rapheal's posts, he seems to alway be right, Is he?