An Old School Catholic Message Board

Lame Board Prayer Thread

hoosieranna

I'm having a terrible week, and so are my friends and family. Please pray...

For Frank, my grandpa, who fell and broke his femur and hairline fractured his hip yesterday. We're looking at twelve weeks of rehab.

For healing in my family as we mourn the loss of my uncle's American bulldog, Princess. She was loved so much by all of us.

For my family to come back to Rome like I did.

For V, who's struggling with her family. For Phil, who got hurt at work today.

And finally, that I have the courage to be honest about my feelings about a certain gentleman, with my mother, who I've been hiding it from. Though it's highly unlikely, please pray she gives her blessing for us to be together. He means a lot to me.

Thanks, pham.

missionseeker

A friend sent me an im asking me to pray for a friend of his mother's. About two minutes ago, I got this one: "I know I just asked you to pray, but I'm asking you again. And I'm asking you to pray for her right now."

• 2 weeks later...
IcePrincessKRS

For Matt, the girls, and me. He just turned in his application to officer school; pray that he gets accepted. This is one of his big goals for his military career; he wants to be an officer so he can help make things better for "the little guy." It would also make things in our life a lot easier (more money = we can pay off more debt, etc.). I am so proud of him for all his accomplishments thus far, I really want this for him because I know it means a lot to him. So I am praying that he gets accepted right away without any problems, and that he excels in the training he will have to go through once he is accepted. So if you would join me in praying for him... I'd really, really appreciate it. :love:

Definitely will be praying.

Please pray for me as I look for a suitable place to live, and as I deal with the last few weeks living in the place I am now, with a woman who is very hard to get along with.

Deus te Amat
:pray:

i'm going to find a st. peregrine novena... anyone want to join me in praying it? Edited by Deus_te_Amat

Major prayers needed.

My hours were cut at work. :(

I really need the apprenticeship now.

I'm also doing a mass resume' send out. Pray that something will work out for me.

Thanks.

Also, I'm really depressed. This whole being miserable in my job thing, and now I'm not even making any money at it. It's getting to me.

I really need prayers.

Thanks.

Hey guys,

Our family was just informed today that Father Kevin (Chaplin of the Apostolate for Family Consecration, Catholic Familyland) suffered from a heart attack today. He collasped outside earlier today during a Holy Family Fest and was rushed to the hospital. Please keep him in your prayers.

Love in Christ,
Dorothy

Please pray that I'd be able to be charitable to my housemate. At least I am wanting to try, which is an improvement, but things are not good round these parts.