An Old School Catholic Message Board

Lame Board Prayer Thread

hoosieranna

[quote name='Paddington' post='1375019' date='Aug 31 2007, 05:07 PM']For me. Who has to quit smoking, because it's bad and stupid and I know it.[/quote]
I also need prayers that I stop doing things that I know are bad and stupid.

My car has becoming an unending source of drama. Prayers for resolution would be appreciated. I'm getting tired.

My baby brother is going to Iraq in March....I pray that he is led by the Holy Spirit and comes home safe, alive and in one piece mentally and physically.

I also pray for my mom who will take this news very hard. May she remember that God carries us in our time of need.

For my sis-in-law, who's grandpa died last night. He had been battling cancer for years, and it had gone into remission a couple times, but kept coming back. They were no longer able to do anything for him. Pray for him, pray for her family and pray for her. Especially that she's able to make it back for the funeral, because she's currently at grad school, approx. 14 hours from home. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

I have an interview tomorrow for an adminstration postion at work. I have been trying hard to get this position so pray that I don't mess up.

• 3 weeks later...
MissScripture

For my neighbors who have cancer --one has at most, 2 years to live. Also, for a former teacher who has cancer.

missionseeker

I'm trying to convince a friend that he should be a little more careful when he's dealing with things. Especially this one particular thing. And I',m sworn to secrecy so i cannot get help from other friends.

missionseeker

I just told spmeone I used to consider my best friend, that I can't be friends with him anymore because of the way he treats me. I trusted this person more than I trusted most others. I feel betrayed, but I feel like I'm betraying him, too. I know I'm doing the right thing, but it hurts a lot.

Edited by missionseeker