An Old School Catholic Message Board

Lame Board Prayer Thread

hoosieranna

rizz_loves_jesus

I third the intention for Jason's wife and baby. I wonder when he'll update, I've been really worried.

missionseeker

they're ok.

it went well.

he said he'd try and be on later, but i wanted to let you know because you've been bumping all the threads. :)

Edited by missionseeker

farglefeezlebut

For a woman named Pat. She has lung cancer and the cancer has spread to her brain. Also my Aunty Alison, who has breast cancer.

hoosieranna

Prayers for both farglefeezlebut and T-Bone. I've lost relatives to cancer as well. I'm sorry.

Faith 1st brother Alex leaves for a 9 month deployment in Afghanistan today. He just got married and found out he was going to be a dad. Pray that he stays safe and comes back home to his wife and family.

MissScripture

Prayers for one of my roommates --it's been three years since her brother died unexpectedly. (He was at track practice, got done running a lap, fell to the ground and his heart stopped)

Also, prayers that my roommates and I get the house that we want to rent so that we can live together!

MissScripture

Prayers for my grandparents, who travel to Europe, tomorrow, to visit family in Austria and Germany.

I missed their phone call to me tonight to say goodbye. :(

• 2 weeks later...