An Old School Catholic Message Board

Lame Board Prayer Thread

hoosieranna

Prayers for my Theory test tomorrow w/ U of T... pray I pass and dont have to do a summer course

For my last day of finals.

For my Dad, and for BG/Phil's mom, a quick recovery for them both. Especially for his mom.

Praying for all you guys!

Edited by MissyP89

Please pray for me.

This is a hard thing to talk about.

I have spoken a few times on here about my struggle with bulimia. I still struggle with it, some days are better than others...

Lately, my depression has been getting very bad. The past few days have been okay but for about two weeks before that, I had some TERRIBLE days, suicidal thoughts were creeping into my head that I had to push out.

I pray at the beginning of each day and try to just "hand it over" or "offer it up" to Jesus but for some reason it doesn't seem to work.

I dunno.

Please pray for me.

Thanks.

missionseeker

[quote name='Alycin' post='1529129' date='May 15 2008, 12:55 AM']Please pray for me.

This is a hard thing to talk about.

I have spoken a few times on here about my struggle with bulimia. I still struggle with it, some days are better than others...

Lately, my depression has been getting very bad. The past few days have been okay but for about two weeks before that, I had some TERRIBLE days, suicidal thoughts were creeping into my head that I had to push out.

I pray at the beginning of each day and try to just "hand it over" or "offer it up" to Jesus but for some reason it doesn't seem to work.

I dunno.

Please pray for me.

Thanks.[/quote]

Dude, you know you got mine!!!!

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!! :console:

Alycin, hang in there...let Him carry you for a while, cheesy as it might sound. Sometimes we just need to pull our hair out and say I QUIT, and let God do the rest. Praying for you in a few minutes. :pray:

For me, just strength, in the midst of a lot of uncertainty...comfort and peace. I need all three of those things badly.

The Bus Station

[url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=80360"]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=80360[/url]

^ little pickle I'm in. Thanks.

rizz_loves_jesus

Please pray for me. I dunno. I've been thinking about some terrible things lately, and I don't know how to resist them. I'm afraid these horrible things will come true.