An Old School Catholic Message Board

Lame Board Prayer Thread

hoosieranna

You got it, Meg!

Just a quick one for me: I take my written driver's test tomorrow afternoon. Should be no big deal. :)

The Bus Station

[quote name='icelandic_iceskater' post='1587331' date='Jun 30 2008, 04:18 PM']I need faith. Right now I have no idea what I believe in, if anything. I've always known my faith to be true, never really questioned it or anything, but lately I've been asking myself "why?" and I don't know the answer. I kinda doubt that its possible to ever know beyond the shadow of a doubt that He's there. But I want to. And I don't just want to know Him, I want to feel His Presence. Really badly. Anyways like I said- I need more faith. prayers would be appreciated.[/quote]

I've been there, my friend... prayers.

And you are all always in my daily prayer intentions. :sign:

The Bus Station

I posted this in the prayer board, but I am leaving on Saturday morning for Texas for over a month. I am starting to get very anxious. Please pray for me.

Deus te Amat

I've been having a hard time liking myself lately. I don't like a lot of the things I've done or the things I'm doing. I have a lot of things to work on. Please pray for me.

Prayers for all. :sign:

Lisieux Flower
:pray:

many prayers! i'm also sick, but i have a really bad cold and have to work tonight. please send prayers :sick:

praying for all.

I'd like to add a few intentions to the list:

1) for my work-related trip to San Francisco. I'm giving an oral presentation - my first at a professional international meeting.

2) for a close friend who is having a difficult time dealing with his work-related stress and personal life.

3) for my dad's health.

4) for the pilgrims in Australia, especially my friend whose call I missed this morning.

thank you pham

• 2 weeks later...
icelandic_iceskater

this is really lame but...

I lost my mp3 player charger. I kinda need it because I spend 8 hours a day watering trees and having a little music to listen to makes the day go by so much faster. Please pop a quick prayer to St. Anthony for me? Thanks.

Praying for you guys and all yalls intentions. :)

Deus te Amat

[quote name='icelandic_iceskater' post='1614658' date='Jul 31 2008, 10:49 PM']for my closest friend's grandma... they just gave her two days to live.[/quote]

Wait, are you talking about our mutual friend?

What happened!?

:sign:

Edited by Deus_te_Amat