An Old School Catholic Message Board

Lame Board Prayer Thread

hoosieranna

icelandic_iceskater

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1614663' date='Jul 31 2008, 10:50 PM']Wait, are you talking about our mutual friend?

What happened!?

:sign:[/quote]yea it is. :sadder: I don't really know what happened, I only talked for teenybeeny for maybe ten minutes, and most of it was about hanging out tomorrow. :idontknow: they def need prayers, she really upset when I talked to her, and her grandpa is having a hard time with it all.:sign:

Deus te Amat

[quote name='icelandic_iceskater' post='1614727' date='Jul 31 2008, 11:22 PM']yea it is. :sadder: I don't really know what happened, I only talked for teenybeeny for maybe ten minutes, and most of it was about hanging out tomorrow. :idontknow: they def need prayers, she really upset when I talked to her, and her grandpa is having a hard time with it all. :sign:[/quote]

I talked to her earlier today too... surreal. :sadder: When you see her tomorrow, let her know I'm praying, would you?

icelandic_iceskater

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1614761' date='Jul 31 2008, 11:45 PM']I talked to her earlier today too... surreal. :sadder: When you see her tomorrow, let her know I'm praying, would you?[/quote]will do, I'm sure she'll be very grateful to hear it.

Prayers please as I had an epiphany about some vices that I didn't know I had. :mellow: Long story--just pray for God to help me continue to choose Him, please. :)

Still praying for the conversion of my boyfriend.

And also I am praying that Poland gets decent Mexican food. (without beets and cabbage)

For me.

I really need to get over myself and stop whining about my problems.

One good friend reminded to offer my suffering for the souls in purgatory... praise God for good friends.

[quote name='tgoldson' post='1623583' date='Aug 10 2008, 04:15 PM']For me.

One good friend reminded to offer my suffering for the souls in purgatory... praise God for good friends.[/quote]
easier said than done, but that is a very good idea. After all life aint all that bad. We have the chance to be Saints, and to change the world. I have a hard time since I am melancholic. There is a sadness in me that tends to be all encompassing, but I'll get over it :)

[quote name='Nadezhda' post='1627949' date='Aug 15 2008, 10:17 AM']For contiuned success at my new job.

(I'm not dead, just no apartment internet! :P)[/quote]

Nad! :)

[quote name='Balthazor' post='1614898' date='Aug 1 2008, 06:37 AM']Still praying for the conversion of my boyfriend.

And also I am praying that Poland gets decent Mexican food. (without beets and cabbage)[/quote]
Prayers for your boyfriend. Have you tried a novena to St. Monica? I will pray with you.

As far as Poland...:lol_pound: we are pretty stubborn with things. I don't think the state of food will change anytime soon :lol: But I will pray for that too.

[quote name='tgoldson' post='1623583' date='Aug 10 2008, 04:15 PM']For me.

One good friend reminded to offer my suffering for the souls in purgatory... praise God for good friends.[/quote]
Prayers.

For the Air Force to say ok....I really want this with all my heart and I feel so much at home with the decision. Thank you