An Old School Catholic Message Board

Lame Board Prayer Thread

hoosieranna

MissScripture

For my great-uncle, my grandpa's brother-in-law. After grandpa's sister died, their relationship was messy and they hadn't talked in a few years. For his birthday in Dec. my grandma sent my great uncle a card, and a picture and their phone number and told him to call if he wanted. He called and they had a nice talk. And they called him a couple of times and things were going well. Now, he is sick, he was in the hospital. They called him there, and he was so happy to hear from him. Now he is at a nursing home, but his daughter won't tell them where and says he doesn't want them to know. So they don't know what is going on.

Prayers, MS.

Just a silly little request--my Dad and I will be filling out my financial aid application over the next few days. Please pray for an increase of charity...we are both very stubborn, and last year we were arguing every step of the way.

So pray for a spirit of gentleness in thought, word and deed...haha, thanks.

I just want to not become a jerk. Or stop being a jerk. Whichever applies. I dunno. I'm confused.

And I am in a serious state of spiritual pain. I'm almost glad I'm there, because it's so deep that it feels like my heart is just being nailed to the cross. But it doesn't tickle. :)

Please pray for my wife and our baby in her womb.

She is entering her 17th week on monday. Please pray that her water will not break. Please pray for the safety of my unborn child.

From now through week 24 are the most critical.

thank you.

Pray for my Grandmother, she's been in the hospital with fluid in her lungs since Friday. She is also suffering from a back injury.

On a lame note, pray for those who redesigned the hospital, as they have most likely lost all brain function. The new floor plan is retarded and I got lost. (I've visited many a person in the same area of the hospital before, and it was never a problem.)

• 2 weeks later...
MissScripture

Pray that I make all my connections today on my flights home. I don't really want to spend the night in an airport.
Pray that James has a good interview on Wed. and gets a job.
And pray that WillT's wife has an easy labor and healthy baby tomorrow. She is being induced. (I just met her and Will this weekend.)