An Old School Catholic Message Board

Trouble Makers

dUSt

Out of all the phatmass posters, who do you think causes the most drama, just for the sake of causing drama?  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Listed in alphabetical order. One of these members always seems to be in an argument with someone. Who does it on purpose? This should be funny.

The winner gets a "Most Controversial" title under their name.

hyperdulia again

I will admit, drama has followed me all of my life everywhere, but I'm not bad *langorously draws on cigarette* *exhales* I'm just drawn that way.

*walks away to the sound of the "boom-chiggy-boom-boom" song*

Edited by hyperdulia again

littleflower+JMJ

i think Good Friday is soo cool so i don't think he belongs on there, maybe during the past but not now!

wheres the answer choice that says "all the above?"

hehe

+JMJ

hyperdulia again

as a point of fact i don't think i belong up there. i don't intentionally cause anything. a certain person here's unhealthy obsession with me causes a lot.

littleflower+JMJ

yeah you too hyper!! :lol:

you always delete your posts before any damage is done and just put a smiley face as a sub, now is that causing drama?

i guess we're going with your reputation that we know you as.....

LOL we luv ya hyper!

lol_grin.gif

as a point of fact i don't think i belong up there. i don't intentionally cause anything. a certain person here's unhealthy obsession with me causes a lot.

lol... I'd take you seriously if you weren't beating everyone else by 4 times as many votes... :lol:

This is funny.

I like this.

In the future, I think I'm going to put all major phatmass decisions up for a vote.