An Old School Catholic Message Board

Trouble Makers

dUSt

Out of all the phatmass posters, who do you think causes the most drama, just for the sake of causing drama?  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, Hyper, you seem to agree that you cause drama, and you seem proud of it as well, so I decided to give you my vote. :lol:

I wouldn't. Those idiots would get off on some tom-foolery and pretty soon it would be crazy as Bill Clinton in a lard-rendering contest

I just saw the new board!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy, I could cry! lol_grin.gif I know you went to bed Winchester, but WAKE UP and post! I don't know what you're doing Hyper, but POST!

Good Friday

Three things:

1. :lol::lol::lol:

2. I'm the only person who voted for myself??? What's wrong with you people?!?!?! Everybody knows I cause all the drama. ;) Actually, what's funny about it is that a lot of times I don't actually cause the drama, I get involved in it after it's been caused and make it worse. But I haven't done that since I was suspended and came back, so thanks for not voting for me. :)

3. I don't think any of the people on the list intentionally causes drama, I know when I did it, it was never truly intentional.