An Old School Catholic Message Board

Trouble Makers

dUSt

Out of all the phatmass posters, who do you think causes the most drama, just for the sake of causing drama?  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's funny how I have 4 votes and all I do is repeat what the Church teaches... None of my view conflict with Church teachings...and people think I'm a troublemaker...LOL :lol::lol::lol::);):lol:

<said like waterboy>me thinks somebody don't know hims faith like he should.

I fulfill my obligation as a Catholic to let my brother know when they are wrong, otherwise, there sin would be on my head... To not do what is right, is a sin.

Those that voted me: maybe this world would be a better place if you and people like you spoke up for what is right and just.

Sirach 4:28 Even to death fight for truth, and the LORD your God will battle for you.

...that is the motto of my site for a reason. I am true to the Church.

If someone shows me I'm wrong, then I change. How is that trouble?

God Bless,

ironmonk

Edited by ironmonk

Kilroy the Ninja

Honestly people, Hyper doesn't cause the most drama FOR DRAMA's SAKE. He can't help himself if he is dramatic.... :P

However, there is someone here who causes drama just to be dramatic. For no other reason than just to inflame everyone to a side (which he hopes is his, but I suspect he relishes being the "underdog" in a fight).

I am not speaking of Don John. I repeat, I am NOT speaking of Don John.

Frankly, my vote was rather uncharitable, but someone asked to vote so I did.

Fortunately, for the sake of being charitable, no one knows how I voted. :blink:lol_grin.gif

Ciao! B)

:ph34r:

hyperdulia again

I know, Az causes so much trouble here. Everytime I turn around she's fighting with somebody aabout something. We can't even start twelve-thousand threads on the innate sinfulness of Disney Land, because going to Disney Land is her favorite sin. Shhe is SUCH a drama queen.

:blink:

Edited by hyperdulia again

Man, I never make any lists.

St. Josemaria Escriva "The Way"

May your dedication pass unnoticed as, for thirty years, did that of Jesus.

959Contempt and persecution are blessed signs of divine predilection, but there is no proof and sign of predilection more beautiful than this: to pass unnoticed.

I would bet your on God's list... :blink:

God Bless,

ironmonk

Edited by ironmonk

How did Ironmonk get a vote? He's not dramatic.

He's merely pedantic.

Not quite.

My study is broad.

I do not boast of myself. I boast of the Catholic Church being the Church built by Christ.

Show me where I have shown pride in and of my own abilities.

I'm just a sinner, that listens to the people that know the Truth... The Catholic Church.

God Bless,

ironmonk

Why does IronMonk have more votes than me??? :blink: *in a loud and whiney voice*

It's not fair. It's a bias against persons whose names don't have a capitolized first letter!! :o *runs out of phorum, pretending to cry :P , but sneaking a peek back to see if I get one more vote to tie with the IronMonk*

*falls to the floor with a dramatic, but convincing fake faint* :blink:

IcePrincessKRS

I think Hyper probably causes the most drama out of anyone on that list, whether he intends to or not. lol

***hugs Hyper the drama-queen?... king?***

hyperdulia again

WEll...given the amount of drama my err...queenliness..has caused i think drama queen might be more appropriate.

*starts slapping people while saying "how dare you?!"*

:rolleyes: How can I improve myself unless someone shows me my flaws?????

4 people think I have them... If you don't want to pipe up, please feel free to use www.Comment-Box.com to send me what you think. Send it to iron_monk@hotmail.com

I want to improve. Please convence me of how I cause drama. Show me my flaws. I want to know.

God Bless,

ironmonk mellow.gif