An Old School Catholic Message Board

Trouble Makers

dUSt

Out of all the phatmass posters, who do you think causes the most drama, just for the sake of causing drama?  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Actually, I applaud that post of the Monk's...He's got a great idea with the Catechism Challenge, and he's right: there's not a protestant going who is willing to pick Catholic Teaching out of our "instruction book," and comparing it to Scripture and Church history, find errors...Just can't be done.

Well monk, I didn't vote for you, but the recent post you made in reply to mustbenothing seemed more "emotional" than "apologetical"...

But, it's a message board. We couldn't see all the funny faces and clown movements you were making as you were typing.

hyperdulia again

Well monk, I didn't vote for you, but the recent post you made in reply to mustbenothing seemed more "emotional" than "apologetical"...

But, it's a message board. We couldn't see all the funny faces and clown movements you were making as you were typing.

:unsure: <_<

I just get all choked up and excited bouncing off the walls when protestants try to rip apart the Catechism, then end up trying to back track out of the challenge.

It strengthens my faith in Christ everytime to see His Church continue to triumpth over all who attack her.

God Bless,

Love in Christ & Mary

ironmonk

Edited by ironmonk

littleflower+JMJ

its a great feeling to know that what we believe is the Truth but we must never forget we must also have to be an example of Christ to others thru all we do. we hold the truth but we also have the responsiblity to deliver it in a charitable and christian way to all who we encounter......our actions speak louder than words....amen?...Amen!! :rolleyes:

God BLess!~

+JMJ lol_grin.gif

I still want to change my vote.

Thank you CMom. One more vote and I'll be tied with the Monk. If you ain't getting any votes, then you ain't making an impact.

littleflower+JMJ

discrimination i tell you discrimination!! why are there no girls up on the list!!

how do i become a troublemaker? i want to be one too!!

hyper, since you have the most votes, can you teach me?

:lol:

i'm just kidding ya'll!! i really am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

St. Josemaria Escriva "The Way"

May your dedication pass unnoticed as, for thirty years, did that of Jesus.

959Contempt and persecution are blessed signs of divine predilection, but there is no proof and sign of predilection more beautiful than this: to pass unnoticed.

I would bet your on God's list...  ;)

God Bless,

ironmonk

wow that's cool. lol_grin.gif

TempleofVesarius

I wanted to vote for myself ;)

causing drama and being passionate about what one believes in are two very different things