An Old School Catholic Message Board

Are You Pro-life

slickchic34

Are you Po-life  

157 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

slickchic34

I think it's a totally understatement to say that the woman should have a right to choose to abort the baby or not, what about the babies rights? the baby is a human being too. infact Fetus in latin means "little one".
And it makes me sick because one dog bit a man and got brutally shot for it, that people get angry and say that the man should go to jail or be put on deathrow just because he killed a dog. Don't get me wrong i love dogs.
but what about all those mothers who killed the children, or all those doctors and nurses that assist them. Why don't we hold them accountable for those murders. :maddest:

And youth in asia as it's called, personally i want to live to a ripe old age, i would like to be the nice old lady on the block that gives cookies and snacks to all the children on the block and tells wonderful stories. and i cant do that if I'M DEAD!! :annoyed:
plus it's just wrong to put a mandatory limit on children in a family, children are God's fingerprints. the gift of reproduction has God written all over it and to destroy life is like trying to wipe out God from your life.

When asked about contraception, I tell people that i am waiting for tha one special person to marry me so i don't need. And plus there is an upside to waiting; 1 a man respects a woman that respects herself and her body. 2 with all the HIV and AIDS viruses out ther it's just not worth the risk. <_<

These are my views, let me know yours and if you think differently then me then i'm going to tell you everybody has a right to they're opinion and this is mine. we can discuss my opinion, your opinion, or bring other peoples views on anything to deal with the issue of life here.

Edited by slickchic34

IrishSalesian

[quote name='iggyjoan' post='1322798' date='Jul 10 2007, 03:00 PM']I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.[/quote]
Funny isn't it?!?

slickchic34

I know i have seen signs that say "my mom was pro-choice!" duh! then why are you here?
My favorite pro-life saying is:
Abortion, the sacrifce of the innocent
for the spirit of the age.

Edited by slickchic34

you know, you'll probably be a little hard-pressed to find someone on here who supports any of those things... I mean, it is a catholic phorum. :idontknow:

Pontifite 7 of 10

Abortion makes me mad.
I can't talk about it now.
Explicit language will follow if I get hyped up.

slickchic34

I know that but, there are some catholics that have slightly different views than the majority.
Plus this can be a place were you talk about new updates on the fight for life.

Such as the state i live in banned partial abortion(thankgoodness), meaning they wait a couple months till the baby is older before they decide to abort it or not. horrible there would be even more pain for the baby. :sadder:

Also New York is forcing all hospitals to provide contreceptives in the medicare to all employees if asked. Even the catholic hospitals. thats absurd, it's a catholic hospital for a reason, if the employees don't like the medicare they're provided go else were! :annoyed:

Edited by slickchic34

goldenchild17

[quote name='StThomasMore' post='1323252' date='Jul 10 2007, 04:29 PM']It's euthanasia... not youth in Asia :P:

And who here voted for abortion and artificial contraception?[/quote]

whoever it was might've also voted against euthanasia and child-limitation laws in Asia. Very curious. Against killing some innocent life but not all?

Edited by goldenchild17

[quote name='StThomasMore' post='1323252' date='Jul 10 2007, 05:29 PM']It's euthanasia... not youth in Asia :P:

And who here voted for abortion and artificial contraception?[/quote]

Yeah, I'm totally fine with youth in Asia.

missionarybelle

however, many youth in Asia have to grow up with limited children because of china's stupid laws.

ha ha but I definately thought that it was youth in asia instead of euthanasia for a very long time :unsure: