An Old School Catholic Message Board

Catholic4ever

nippy316

I also got a longer, more personalized version sent specifically to me after I suspended him/her.

I read it. Then I ate a cheeseburger and thought happy thoughts about flowers and waterfalls.

Hahahahaaaa.....that was great.

Good for you, dUSt, good for you. lol_grin.gif

cmotherofpirl

Catholic4ever was a young (15 I think) very passionate enthusiastic CAtholic (like someone else we know). Their ideas were a bit off and were corrected. THis person feels picked on, being too young to realize we are trying to correct errors with love.

I still think we need some kid of icon after a name to remember we are talking to a kid and not an adult. It should make a differnece in how we respond.

ReformationNow

Here's an email I got, I guess ya'll should read it:

nippy316,

catholic4ever has sent you this email from

http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php.

You make me sad. I QUIT! I Quit! I quit! All of yall hate me. Everyone

of my posts is yelled at. Just stop it, please! Tell the rest of PM

that I am leaving phatmass as of tomorrow. I do not fit in here and I'm

very sad about it. I have some advice for you. Don't be mean along with

the other members because yall make me very sad. I'm just flat out sick

of this. You have just lost one of the most devout Catholics you will

ever meet. I will never fit in. May God Bless. TAMPA SUX!

This is me again. I don't know what to make of the above.

Not at all surprising. This person was probably most upset with me after the email I sent to them telling'em off. Nobody calls me a liberal Catholic and gets away with it. :blink:

MORight2Life

Hamburgers are bad for you.  <_<  You'll have to run a mile to burn off those calories. :blink:

But White Castles ROCK! :P Just kidding! :) ..."Belly Bombers," they call 'em... :)

And Tampa ROCKS my world, Justine! lol_grin.gif Don't let it get to ya. :)

Be God's!

-Michelle :)

I still think we need some kid of icon after a name to remember we are talking to a kid and not an adult. It should make a differnece in how we respond.

This is a really good idea.

dUSt, is this a possibility?

ReformationNow

This is a really good idea. 

dUSt, is this a possibility?

It would be a good idea, but if a kid is going to talk to their elders in a disrespectful fashion they shouldn't get their feelings hurt when they get trounced. IMHO anyway.

hyperdulia again

Catholic4ever was a young (15 I think) very passionate enthusiastic  CAtholic (like someone else we know). Their ideas were a bit off and were corrected. THis person feels picked on, being too young to realize we are trying to correct errors with love.

Who would that be pray-tell? Shhe called people heretics. I've never called anyone a heretic *runs so as not to be struck by lightening*.

I didn't care about his views... but when you spam the board by posting the same paragraph in every thread and e-mail members with it randomly, you're gone.

It's the equivelant of walking into my house. Arguing and yellling is fine, but when you start running around trashing all the rooms, you're getting kicked out.