An Old School Catholic Message Board

Aaaaaaaaaaah!

aalpha1989

[quote name='Ora et Labora' post='1350332' date='Aug 5 2007, 02:09 PM']You have a facebook?! I didn't know that! :lol: Look me up![/quote]

Thanks everybody for the comments. :)...He's coming home in ten minutes so I won't be here for too long. I'm excited! How many times have I said that? oh well..

what network are you in?

Edited by aalpha1989

[quote name='Ora et Labora' post='1350126' date='Aug 5 2007, 07:19 AM']awwww!!!!!

he's sooo cute Jona!!! that's so awesome!! ^_^ :love:

Did Steph get to see him yet??? :)

[I guess they voted you out on the name...huh? :lol: ][/quote]

Stephie gets to see him tomorrow...maybe. I invited her over but now the doctor wants to check him out for ghondis (or however you spell it) so she might not get to...

Ora et Labora

awww! :( well, she eventually will!! message me on facebook, and tell me if steph has one...well, if i look on your page, i'll find out. :lol:

Ora et Labora

awww! :( well, she eventually will!! message me on facebook, and tell me if steph has one...well, if i look on your page, i'll find out. :lol:

[quote name='aalpha1989' post='1349047' date='Aug 3 2007, 07:51 PM']***Stephanie sweetie I'm sorry you aren't the first to hear about this. You are at a sleep over and I have no way of contacting you. :(***[/quote]

:love: aww taht was nice

[quote name='aalpha1989' post='1350087' date='Aug 5 2007, 01:59 AM']:))
why thank you!

I'm already wrapped around his little finger...[/quote]
but... but... I thought you were wrapped around MY finger...
:weep:

[quote name='Ora et Labora' post='1350126' date='Aug 5 2007, 07:19 AM']Did Steph get to see him yet??? :)[/quote]
nopes... my mom wanted to drive me to the hospital, but for some reason it didn't happen.

[quote name='aalpha1989' post='1350349' date='Aug 5 2007, 02:20 PM']Stephie gets to see him tomorrow...maybe. I invited her over but now the doctor wants to check him out for ghondis (or however you spell it) so she might not get to...[/quote]
what??? nooo! :sadder:

[quote name='Ora et Labora' post='1350351' date='Aug 5 2007, 02:21 PM']awww! :( well, she eventually will!! message me on facebook, and tell me if steph has one...well, if i look on your page, i'll find out. :lol:[/quote]
yes, I do have one. I didn't know you did... let's be friends! :)

[quote name='iggyjoan' post='1350460' date='Aug 5 2007, 03:54 PM']:love: aww taht was nice[/quote]
I know... he's such sweetie. ^_^

Dad holding at hospital...
[img]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c217/aalpha1989/IMG_1770.jpg[/img]

Getting ready for first car ride
[img]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c217/aalpha1989/IMG_1771.jpg[/img]

At home for first time :)
[img]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c217/aalpha1989/IMG_1773.jpg[/img]

I'm hooked. Sorry if I post in this thread with pics from him till he's 26....

[quote name='Ora et Labora' post='1351301' date='Aug 6 2007, 04:37 PM']:lol: aww y'all look like such a wonderful family. ^_^[/quote]

:) why thank you!

my parents got married when they were 19 and 18 and I was born when they were 20 so they're still pretty young...