An Old School Catholic Message Board

***planned Parenthood***

Didymus

Planned Parenthood has built one of the biggest of their clinics across the nation right here in Aurora. Starting this saturday, we will be praying outside 24/7 ending on the day of it's opening, which is Sept. 18. Everyone's prayers will be greatly appreciated. If anyone is in the chicago area, please stop by and witness to the thousands of lives that may perhaps be taken here if we can't work fast enough to cut off local support. We just got rid of our abortion mill less than a year ago, but this is ten times worse.

Prayer warriors needed!!!

[url="http://plannedparenthood.org/centerDetails.asp?id=1097"]http://plannedparenthood.org/centerDetails.asp?id=1097[/url]

Ora et Labora

[quote name='Didymus' post='1352646' date='Aug 8 2007, 12:19 AM']Planned Parenthood has built one of the biggest of their clinics across the nation right here in Aurora. Starting this saturday, we will be praying outside 24/7 ending on the day of it's opening, which is Sept. 18. Everyone's prayers will be greatly appreciated. If anyone is in the chicago area, please stop by and witness to the thousands of lives that may perhaps be taken here if we can't work fast enough to cut off local support. We just got rid of our abortion mill less than a year ago, but this is ten times worse.

Prayer warriors needed!!!

[url="http://plannedparenthood.org/centerDetails.asp?id=1097"]http://plannedparenthood.org/centerDetails.asp?id=1097[/url][/quote]

prayers...definitely!!! :pray:

White Knight

Prayers.

PS: I dunno if any of you've found this distrubing or what not, but the very title of their organization is very deceiving, it kind of makes it sound like its Pro-life when its not, so sad really. :(

I was just praying at the PP in my area this afternoon. I wish I could be there in person to support y'all but you definitely have my prayers from a distance. Thankfully there is not distance with God :)
Are we talking about Aurora CO or Illinois?

God bless,
Lauren

Edited by Totus Tuus

Illinois.

There are three full 'serve' planned parenthoods in the chicagoland area. This would be the only one in and around the burbs.

I saw the monster of a building today. It's rediculous. camera bubbles everywhere and whatnot. It looks like they're still finishing the interior and getting their security stuff in place. There were only electricians there today. It might be kinda difficult to placed ourselves effectively with the way the clinic has been positioned. Theres no way to get up closer without being in the lot or on the property. Our lawyers are working on the dos and donts right now, so that'll help.

thank you all for your prayers

Fr. Antony Maria OSB

Hey, just wanted to let you know that my parish and our sister parish is getting a group of youth together to come and pray outside there soon. We're just in the beginning stages, but I don't think it'll take too long to get some people together. Just letting you know that you're not the only group of people around Aurora who are against this and striving to do something about it! Prayers are definately storming heaven.

May God bless and protect you and all unborn babies always in all of your endeavors!

Your Brother in Christ,

Joe

P.S. Please let me know about those dos and don'ts legal wise when you hear about them: I don't know that we have taken that into account. Thanks.
God bless!

Edited by NazFarmer

[quote name='NazFarmer' post='1353376' date='Aug 8 2007, 11:05 PM']P.S. Please let me know about those dos and don'ts legal wise when you hear about them: I don't know that we have taken that into account. Thanks.
God bless![/quote]

will do joe! it seems to be a unique predicament indeed, as it is positioned the way it is.

anyways, i might see you guys there at some point. I'll be going this saturday at 3am, and prolly quite a few times more during the 40 days...

God Bless,
greg+

cathoholic_anonymous

[quote name='White Knight' post='1353015' date='Aug 8 2007, 09:31 PM']Prayers.
PS: I dunno if any of you've found this distrubing or what not, but the very title of their organization is very deceiving, it kind of makes it sound like its Pro-life when its not, so sad really. :([/quote]

Yes. Parenthood? What parenthood? A significant number of the people who walk through their doors won't be parents for much longer!

It's the 'planned' that gives it away. :( The name makes me shudder. Sinister.

[quote name='Cathoholic Anonymous' post='1354055' date='Aug 9 2007, 12:50 PM']won't be parents for much longer![/quote]

thats the sad part. you're [b]always[/b] a parent, no matter what happens to your child :sadder: and to think that God had entrusted those with one of His little ones :sadder: