An Old School Catholic Message Board

Nashville Op Pics

magnificat

Pictures of the ceremonies are up!! :)

[url="http://www.nashvilledominican.org/News/Community_News/Reception2007.htm"]Investiture[/url]

[url="http://www.nashvilledominican.org/News/Community_News/First2007.htm"]First Profession[/url]

[url="http://www.nashvilledominican.org/News/Community_News/Finals2007.htm"]Final Profession[/url]

Deus te Amat

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i discovered this right before you posted...... i just finished looking through them

:yahoo:

i've been waiting for this for days :D :))

they are soooo BEAUTIFUL!! i met Sr. Mary Amata (one of the final professed) this summer, and she's just SHINING!

photosynthesis

This is my favorite:

[img]http://www.nashvilledominican.org/News/Community_News/Photos/first%20opt/cake.jpg[/img]

Deus te Amat

they have their same name? at least the final professed do

the newly professed have all their names under the picture i think

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1372048' date='Aug 27 2007, 10:29 PM']they have their same name? at least the final professed do

the newly professed have all their names under the picture i think[/quote]
The "Reception to Habit"page lists their new names (baptismal to religious) but it doesn't match the sister in the picture with their new names!!!

Edited by shortnun

YEEES!!!! I so love this congregation, and the pics are great! Thanks for posting, magnificat. This has totally made my day- well my night! Hehe... You know you're a member of Phatmass when... you find profession and investiture pictures from different congregations to post to the pham about! :lol_roll:

[quote name='Carolyn' post='1372051' date='Aug 27 2007, 10:34 PM']YEEES!!!! I so love this congregation, and the pics are great! Thanks for posting, magnificat. This has totally made my day- well my night! Hehe... You know you're a member of Phatmass when... you find profession and investiture pictures from different congregations to post to the pham about! :lol_roll:[/quote]

+

LoL, So true!

Yay!!! These are lovely! If anyone knows what Sister Molly Hueller's new name is -I'd love to know. She's a friend from my parish. I went to school with Sister Malina Zachman, if anyone knows her name (she just made first profession) I'd love to know that, too.

Thank you!
V

[quote name='shortnun' post='1372050' date='Aug 27 2007, 10:31 PM']The "Reception to Habit"page lists their new names (baptismal to religious) but it doesn't match the sister in the picture with their new names!!![/quote]

Yup - I'm waiting to see what Sr. Jennifer's new name is :)

[quote name='Veritas' post='1372067' date='Aug 27 2007, 10:50 PM']+

LoL, So true!

Yay!!! These are lovely! If anyone knows what Sister Molly Hueller's new name is -I'd love to know. She's a friend from my parish. I went to school with Sister Malina Zachman, if anyone knows her name (she just made first profession) I'd love to know that, too.

Thank you!
V[/quote]
I met Sr. Molly right before she entered and then again as a postulant. She is such a beautiful spirit. I'd love to know her new name as well.

[quote name='magnificat' post='1372780' date='Aug 28 2007, 07:48 PM']Yup - I'm waiting to see what Sr. Jennifer's new name is :)[/quote]
GAH! I asked the brothers, but they didn't know. Do you think Sr. Eva Maria might?

[quote name='linnie' post='1372877' date='Aug 28 2007, 08:46 PM']I really enjoy the pictures.....but how do I see them without that big black bar? I can't read the captions :scratchhead:
linnie[/quote]
Yeah, it's a little tricky. Try to highlight the black bar part with your mouse--then the text might appear as white.