An Old School Catholic Message Board

Boys Are Stupid

treehuggeratheart

God the Father

[quote name='little sinner' post='1376239' date='Sep 2 2007, 11:45 AM']i know you there not gorgeous[/quote]

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/PeteLiv/ceburn.gif[/img]

Oh iceburn.gif it's been too long old friend

[quote name='God the Father' post='1375987' date='Sep 1 2007, 09:55 PM']You're not gonna get a homecoming date with that attitude[/quote]

I'm sure that's her main goal in life. :rolleyes: At least I hope it's not...

[quote name='treehuggeratheart' post='1376030' date='Sep 1 2007, 10:26 PM']Its just like that GIRLS ARE DUMB thing my God![/quote]

no, it's NOTHING like the 'girls are dumb' thread, my [i]goodness.[/i]

treehuggeratheart

My God! I was trying to get a topic for people to answer to! Geezzze! Besides if you old 50 40 30 year olds then get out of teens! My God trrying to get a girlfriend from teens when your 30 40 50 60? Wow thats low.

** Hides in Corner **

[quote name='treehuggeratheart' post='1376430' date='Sep 2 2007, 05:05 PM']My God! I was trying to get a topic for people to answer to! Geezzze! Besides if you old 50 40 30 year olds then get out of teens! My God trrying to get a girlfriend from teens when your 30 40 50 60? Wow thats low.
** Hides in Corner **[/quote]

:lol_pound: Because we're allllll 30 40 50 and 60, at least somewhere around there. :lol:

That's quite an assumption there. But let me tell you buddy, not all teenagers are supposed to act like you.

[size=1]And who ever said we were looking for dates off the Creepy Aliens forum?

Dont assume everyone has the same agenda that you have.
[/size]

[quote name='CrossCuT' post='1376509' date='Sep 2 2007, 07:21 PM'][size=1]And who ever said we were looking for dates off the Creepy Aliens forum?

Dont assume everyone has the same agenda that you have.
[/size][/quote]
lol

[quote name='treehuggeratheart' post='1376030' date='Sep 1 2007, 10:26 PM']Its just like that GIRLS ARE DUMB thing my God![/quote]
no... it's not... have you read that thread? like, have you read the reason that aalpha called girls dumb? 'cause the girl he was talking about was really being dumb. I promise. I know this because the girl he was calling dumb is my best friend, and the guy calling the girl dumb is my boyfriend. I know what I'm saying. :)

[quote name='uruviel' post='1376318' date='Sep 2 2007, 02:03 PM']I'm sure that's her main goal in life. :rolleyes: At least I hope it's not...
no, it's NOTHING like the 'girls are dumb' thread, my [i]goodness.[/i][/quote]
thanks, lori. ^_^

[quote name='treehuggeratheart' post='1376430' date='Sep 2 2007, 05:05 PM']My God! I was trying to get a topic for people to answer to! Geezzze! Besides if you old 50 40 30 year olds then get out of teens! My God trrying to get a girlfriend from teens when your 30 40 50 60? Wow thats low.
** Hides in Corner **[/quote]
could you please stop using the Lord's name that way? I really don't appreciate it. "my goodness" or "my gosh" will do. thank you.

[quote name='eperez874' post='1377223' date='Sep 3 2007, 06:55 PM']thanks for the compliment. sheesh.[/quote]
:lol_pound:
I have no idea why that was so funny... it just was. :lol_roll: