An Old School Catholic Message Board

Boys Are Stupid

treehuggeratheart

[quote name='uruviel' post='1377363' date='Sep 3 2007, 09:40 PM']:lol: this thread should be shot.

:idontknow: or closed would work.[/quote]

i agree. i havent been posting that much lately...*sigh*...i'm really tired and think i have a fever, but don't tell my mom and dad. :)....

i agree. boys are stupid. i don't feel like thinking right now...do i really have to go to school tomorrow????? :( :( :(

[quote name='aalpha1989' post='1377381' date='Sep 3 2007, 09:56 PM']i agree. i havent been posting that much lately...*sigh*...i'm really tired and think i have a fever, but don't tell my mom and dad. :)....
i agree. boys are stupid. i don't feel like thinking right now...do i really have to go to school tomorrow????? :( :( :([/quote]

aw don't have a fever. Those are no fun. I won't say anything. :mellow:

Sadly, I think we all have to do school tomorrow. I know how you feel though, the 3 day weekend has been pretty nice! good luck tomorrow anyway :console:

[size=1]I dont understand why we cant have a "Boys are stupid" thread when we have a "Girls are Dumb" thread. :idontknow:

I think its fair this way. :)
[/size]

[quote name='CrossCuT' post='1378263' date='Sep 4 2007, 10:18 PM'][size=1]I dont understand why we cant have a "Boys are stupid" thread when we have a "Girls are Dumb" thread. :idontknow:

I think its fair this way. :)
[/size][/quote]

I agree that boys are stupid. in general. girls are also dumb. i have a story :)).

today i found out that my best friend's girlfriend is upset at him. predictably, however, she refuses to tell him why. She says "I want something from you, but if I tell you it won't be special." Maybe she wants a first kiss? idk....he hasn't kissed her I'm almost positive. I don't htink he would either. Anyway she thinks he needs to figure out why she is mad and he thinks she needs to just tell him. I'm completely on his side. Girls are ridiculous.

That is hilarious!!! :lol: Yeah one of my friend's girlfriends was acting completely irrational with him and he wouldn't stop breaking up with her and getting back together, I couldn't believe how dumb they both were. :rolleyes:

sorry way off topic but... when you asked me if I liked your avatar it was still on that coolaid one, now I can see the one with the baby! That baby is adorable! That's your little brother?

[quote name='uruviel' post='1378708' date='Sep 5 2007, 03:45 PM']That is hilarious!!! :lol: Yeah [b]one[/b] of my friend's girlfriends was acting completely irrational with him and he wouldn't stop breaking up with her and getting back together, I couldn't believe how dumb they both were. :rolleyes:[/quote]
Uruviel's got an in with the pimps! :pimp:

yep, my little brother. sorry, i ahve a little pang in my conscience at the moment and must write it in german.

ja, das ist mein kleiner bruder.

i'm in german class and am doing absolutely nothing. :)

[quote name='aalpha1989' post='1379651' date='Sep 6 2007, 01:59 PM']ja, das ist mein kleiner bruder.[/quote]

[quote name='uruviel' post='1379705' date='Sep 6 2007, 03:23 PM']that's neat. soo... what does it say?[/quote]

hmm.. someething somethign something brother.