An Old School Catholic Message Board

Boys Are Stupid

treehuggeratheart

[quote name='uruviel' post='1379823' date='Sep 6 2007, 04:56 PM']here I'll translate it.

Yes, this is my clean brother.[/quote]

haha it meant little....but it's not very good german. i should have said junger bruder...younger brother....

• 2 weeks later...

"ja, das ist mein kleiner bruder. "

ha,ha,ha,ha,ha. das ist lustig.

nice i think i would not be very happy if i was your smaller brother.
but i think boys are not stupid they are actually very rationall like us.
as a philosopher like me why? and i can give you 700,000 words that gives several answers in the same english language.

hopefully thsi debate is over because i anm getting tired to talk with immature people.

Edited by eperez874

all people are the same under God.
and that is very unlady like to say those things about boys because even your dad was a boy. so you are saying that he was stupid for being a boy
samething with jesus he was a boy so you are aying that he was dumb

i would not say those things.
because then i commit herecy and adultery agsainst God

first men where here then women and women are to serve man and God.
adam did not obey eve but eve obeyed adam in the beggining until sin came
and humman nature decided to choose.

Edited by eperez874

[quote name='eperez874' post='1387416' date='Sep 17 2007, 07:29 PM']hopefully thsi debate is over because i anm getting tired to talk with immature people.[/quote]
lol.

[quote name='notardillacid' post='1387430' date='Sep 17 2007, 07:43 PM']lol.[/quote]
But immature people are FUN!
Just like Stephen Colbert.

[quote name='eperez874' post='1387419' date='Sep 17 2007, 07:31 PM']all people are the same under God.
and that is very unlady like to say those things about boys because even your dad was a boy. so you are saying that he was stupid for being a boy
samething with jesus he was a boy so you are aying that he was dumb

i would not say those things.
because then i commit herecy and adultery agsainst God

first men where here then women and women are to serve man and God.
adam did not obey eve but eve obeyed adam in the beggining until sin came
and humman nature decided to choose.[/quote]

First of all, everyone has already agreed how pointless and quite humorous this thread is. Secondly, none of us here look down on the opposite sex. Thirdly, you just said all people are the same under God, and then you said, "first men were here then women and women are to serve man and God"? I don't see the connection here.

And we can tell how much more mature you are than all of us for discussing this, yes, indeed.

[quote name='eperez874' post='1387416' date='Sep 17 2007, 05:29 PM']but i think boys are not stupid they are actually very rationall [b]like us.[/b]
as a philosopher like me why? and i can give you 700,000 words that gives several answers in the same english language.[/quote]
i was under the impression you were a boy? :huh:

Edited by Jesus_lol

[quote name='uruviel' post='1387523' date='Sep 17 2007, 09:38 PM']Secondly, none of us here look down on the opposite sex.[/quote]
Speak for yourself :blink:

I don't know that boys are necessarily stupid... they can just be so blind sometimes. I guess that can often translate to stupid, depending on the situation. :idontknow:

[quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1387532' date='Sep 17 2007, 10:06 PM']i was under the impression you were a boy? :huh:[/quote]

oh, I thought he meant, boys like him, rational boys like him I mean.

[quote name='notardillacid' post='1387610' date='Sep 17 2007, 11:33 PM']Speak for yourself :blink:[/quote]
I already did thank you.

[quote name='uruviel' post='1387795' date='Sep 18 2007, 11:12 AM']I already did thank you.[/quote]
And you also managed to put words in everyone else's mouth. <_<