An Old School Catholic Message Board

Boys Are Stupid

treehuggeratheart

[quote name='notardillacid' post='1396406' date='Oct 2 2007, 12:34 AM']We will stop being 'stupid' as soon as girls stop being dumb.[/quote]
we aren't dumb. we just don't spend most of our time trying to understand y'all.

[quote name='rachael' post='1396423' date='Oct 2 2007, 01:08 AM']we aren't dumb.[/quote]
You lost me right there.

[quote name='rachael' post='1396423' date='Oct 1 2007, 11:08 PM']we aren't dumb. we just don't spend most of our time trying to understand y'all.[/quote]

which just goes to prove that were are complex works of art, not easily decipherable! thus not stupid! :)
[quote name='notardillacid' post='1396426' date='Oct 1 2007, 11:12 PM']You lost me right there.[/quote]

ooooo, burn!

highfive to notardillacid! (whats your name dude?)

[quote name='notardillacid' post='1396406' date='Oct 2 2007, 12:34 AM']We will stop being 'stupid' as soon as girls stop being dumb.[/quote]
[size=1]Most girls can speak ...and the ones who cant shouldnt be held with such prejudice for things they cant control. :detective:
[/size]

Edited by CrossCuT

[quote name='uruviel' post='1392391' date='Sep 24 2007, 01:39 PM']I can't even imagine.
Some fantasies are too good to be true.[/quote]

:lol_pound: :lol_roll: :lol_pound:

oh that was great...

:mellow: :ninja:

One Down and 3 Point 6

for those of us still in high school, forced to undergo the suffering that is the week preceeding homecoming, i must agree completely. :D

but, poor things, they try so hard.

• 4 weeks later...

Boys arn't stupid, They are just dumb. They really Don't know what is going on but they think they are cool and that is all that really matters to them right now.(believe me I learned this the HARD way. But it's ok. Because inside we know we love 'em :P You just gotta be patient with their somewhat dumbness.

[quote name='One Down and 3 Point 6' post='1398092' date='Oct 5 2007, 05:59 PM']for those of us still in high school, forced to undergo the suffering that is the week preceeding homecoming, i must agree completely. :D

but, poor things, they try so hard.[/quote]

Ha ha yeah that's totally true!

Agreed! As of today 3:55pm I Amy will stop being dumb....
bippity, bobbity Boo!

hhmmmmmm .... NOTHING HAPPENED!

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='treehuggeratheart' post='1376430' date='Sep 2 2007, 07:05 PM']My God! I was trying to get a topic for people to answer to! Geezzze! Besides if you old 50 40 30 year olds then get out of teens! My God trrying to get a girlfriend from teens when your 30 40 50 60? Wow thats low.
** Hides in Corner **[/quote]

Haha, my husband met me when I was 19 and he was 27.

On this message board. :mellow: