An Old School Catholic Message Board

1 Week Into Formation And Loving It!

IrishSalesian

IrishSalesian

I am one week into living in the formation house and I absolutley love it! I could not be more happy right now. This weekend, our Rector Major is coming to visit us. I am very excited. We will be opening a youth center in a couple of weeks in Orange, NJ. If anyone lives in the area and would like to donate some time PM me, we could use the help. I love the religious life. It truly is a great life, and a great expierence. God Bless all of you!

IrishSalesian

IrishSalesian

[quote name='Totus Tuus' post='1378519' date='Sep 5 2007, 10:57 AM']Yay! I didn't know you would still be posting after you entered. I'm really glad to hear that you enjoy formation. God bless![/quote]
Thankfully, the only websites we are not allowed at are myspace. SO I can still post here when I have time.

[quote name='veritas99' post='1378525' date='Sep 5 2007, 11:13 AM']Great to hear

How many men entered and how many women entered?[/quote]
Well, 6 men entered and Im not sure about the number of women, but I will definetly find out, I will ask Philosobrat, and Handmaid524, they both entered the Salesian Sisters, (FMA's)

[quote name='alicemary' post='1378531' date='Sep 5 2007, 11:41 AM']How wonderful to hear from you! Sounds like you have found your niche! Best of luck[/quote]
I Am having such a great time. It gets better and better every day!

[quote name='Carolyn' post='1378580' date='Sep 5 2007, 01:31 PM']Woohoo! I'm glad to hear you're enjoying life so much! I'l be praying for you.

Pax Christi![/quote]
Thanks to everyone for the prayers. One can never have too many of them!

Please know that I pray for all Phatmassers! God Bless all of you!

IrishSalesian.

philosophette

Just a quick stop-in before we head on retreat, but in our formation house there are 12 of us - 5 postulants and 7 aspirants.

Next year we already have 10 new aspirants to enter... which means we are praying for a new house as we can only fit the 12 of us who are here.