An Old School Catholic Message Board

Techno = Satan

Monoxide

What makes techno music so satanic?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Archaeology cat' post='1384040' date='Sep 12 2007, 07:09 AM']I'm just rather eclectic in my music tastes.[/quote]

Me, too. :yes:

Archaeology cat

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1384053' date='Sep 12 2007, 12:47 PM']Me, too. :yes:[/quote]
It just keeps things interesting that way. :)

[quote name='Blackthorne' post='1384071' date='Sep 12 2007, 08:31 AM']My wife = Hot[/quote]

That sir does not belong on the debate board (because everyone agrees :)) )

However let us use your wife to show the unwitting damage that can be done by techno

[img]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c44/jaime9265/iceIII.jpg[/img]

The constant head bobbing to the evil beat of techno has done irreparable harm to Icey's neck!!

WHERE WILL SHE FIND TURTLENECKS NOW!?!??!

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Blackthorne' post='1384071' date='Sep 12 2007, 09:31 AM']My wife = Hot[/quote]

:blush:

[quote name='hot stuff' post='1384083' date='Sep 12 2007, 09:59 AM']That sir does not belong on the debate board (because everyone agrees :)) )

However let us use your wife to show the unwitting damage that can be done by techno

The constant head bobbing to the evil beat of techno has done irreparable harm to Icey's neck!!

WHERE WILL SHE FIND TURTLENECKS NOW!?!??![/quote]

:rolling:

*wipes tear* *gasp* I just don't fold the neck over on my turtlenecks :unsure: But yeah, the damage can't be fixed.

[quote name='Terra Firma' post='1384085' date='Sep 12 2007, 10:03 AM']Thankfully she is in Korea and does not need turtlenecks.[/quote]

Actually, it does get pretty cold here in the winter. They even get some snow. (Not as much as we're used to having in parts of the US [especially if you get lake effect snow], but we're still pretty far north.) I'll definitely be wearing my sweaters and hoodies this winter. :snowman:

[quote name='prose' post='1383531' date='Sep 11 2007, 12:50 PM']First of all, Thank goodness I am not American. I would hate to be lumped with you freaks.[/quote]

:sadder:

Guest tetso987

I understand where Monoxides is comming from, resently one of my friends liked to listen to Techno music, he is now addicted to meth and other typs of recreational drugs.

It is good you are warning people of its nature and intent. For that I thank you.
If only you would of told us earlier, you would of helped many ignorant people.

[quote name='tetso987' post='1385099' date='Sep 13 2007, 08:58 PM']I understand where Monoxides is comming from, resently one of my friends liked to listen to Techno music, he is now addicted to meth and other typs of recreational drugs.

It is good you are warning people of its nature and intent. For that I thank you.
If only you would of told us earlier, you would of helped many ignorant people.[/quote]
So you are assuming that techno causes drug addiction?

[quote name='tetso987' post='1385099' date='Sep 13 2007, 07:58 PM']I understand where Monoxides is comming from, resently one of my friends liked to listen to Techno music, he is now addicted to meth and other typs of recreational drugs.

If only you would of told us earlier, you would of helped many ignorant people.[/quote]
Most of my friends listen to techno music and they are the most straight-edge people you have ever met. No drugs, no sex, nothing. :mellow:

I personally hate techno, don't listen to it at all, and I am worse off than any of them (not that I am proud of this or anything...). :unsure:

The techno music=Satan connection is just plain silly. Sorry.

Edited by rachael

[quote name='tetso987' post='1385099' date='Sep 13 2007, 05:58 PM']I understand where Monoxides is comming from, resently one of my friends liked to listen to Techno music, he is now addicted to meth and other typs of recreational drugs.[/quote]

So the music did this to him? Pull the other one, it's got bells.

[quote]It is good you are warning people of its nature and intent. For that I thank you.

He's not warning anyone with his postings. He's spouting off about things he doesn't understand on a Catholic message board--a group of people who are very unlikely to become deranged homosexual drug addicts, despite his unwarranted accusations.

(And is anyone else just a wee bit suspicious of tetso987?)