An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sweet New Apologetics / Theology Software

Ziggamafu

[quote name='Revprodeji' post='1633206' date='Aug 20 2008, 09:55 PM']I tried to do the update and now my program will not work. I can email someone the printscreen(s) but I need some serious help.[/quote]

The latest update replaces the whole program with a new one; it is not just an update, it is a complete overhaul with a new name. You are probably clicking the old icon, which it did not delete.

BTW: the newest version eliminates all gripes I had about previous versions. This is now the greatest and best Christian software that I know of...amazing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='zabbazooey' post='1648564' date='Sep 5 2008, 06:43 PM']Just purchased this. For 10% off, use the code word EXAMPLE at check out :)[/quote]

Now you tell me . . . :sadder:

Theologian in Training

[quote name='Ziggamafu' post='1657369' date='Sep 17 2008, 11:23 AM']All the information is found on their new site: [url="http://www.faithdatabase.com/"]http://www.faithdatabase.com/[/url][/quote]

Yes, but it only highlights [b]some[/b] of those writings, I was asking specifically what those others were

Well, I just loaded it up and there's no way to copy the complete list. It is huge, however, and even includes non-Christian sources (besides merely non-Catholic) for more info.

[quote name='Theologian in Training' post='1657348' date='Sep 17 2008, 07:59 AM']What type of non-biblical/non-patristic writings do they have. I see Newman, Chesterton and Kempis, who else?[/quote]

Under Non-Christian are included:
Apocrypha
Flavius Josephus
Mohammed
Pliny the Younger

Other Christian includes:
John Bunyan
John Calvin
Matthew Easton
Martin Luther
John Wesley

Under Classics - omitting names I recognize (as saints or scholars) - are included
Karl Adam
Fr. Jordan Aumann
Hilaire Beloc
Alban Butler
(catholic Encyclopedia and Prayers)
GK Chesterton
Conversion stories from EWTN, Coming Home, This Rock, Envoy, etc
Dante
Jean Pierre de Caussade
Ephraim the Syrian (ought to be patristic?)
Haydock
Msgr. Philip Hughes
James Cardinal Gibbons
Ronald Knox
Blaise Pascal
Fr. David Ruppert
Frank Sheed
Brother Ugolino

that's just on the CD . . . the update files I haven't gotten to yet