An Old School Catholic Message Board

What Games Have You Played Recently?

I'm Mr. Snikkers

Theologian in Training

[quote name='desertwoman' post='1411022' date='Oct 29 2007, 09:20 AM']Guitar Hero III. I can beat slash and the devil, but I can't beat that dang Morrello on medium. Dang nabit.[/quote]

How is the wireless guitar? I so want to get this game but I am leaving for vacation this weekend.

BTW, I beat Halo 3 (finally)

I beat Kingdom Hearts II on Friday! And all the other games I have are lame.

Though I've been flirting with a classic--Super Monkey Ball for Gamecube.

I've beaten Halo 3 during the first week of its release.

Now I'm back to playing WoW (World of Warcraft).

Would love to get the Orange Box, but right now money is tight and can't afford it at the moment.

Edited by Paladin D

[quote name='Theologian in Training' post='1411119' date='Oct 29 2007, 03:58 PM']How is the wireless guitar? I so want to get this game but I am leaving for vacation this weekend.

BTW, I beat Halo 3 (finally)[/quote]

I like it. I have to get use to the size, its a tad smaller than the Xploder, but the whammy bar has better response.. so you will love it. The buttons are like the ps2's guitar controller, so it was easier getting use to.

And don't let the songs fool you. You may think, ah man.... its easy, and all of a sudden... a range of notes will come after you... on medium even. I'm playing it on hard again, and I did finally beat Morrello.

Theologian in Training

[quote name='desertwoman' post='1411527' date='Oct 30 2007, 01:44 PM']I like it. I have to get use to the size, its a tad smaller than the Xploder, but the whammy bar has better response.. so you will love it. The buttons are like the ps2's guitar controller, so it was easier getting use to.

And don't let the songs fool you. You may think, ah man.... its easy, and all of a sudden... a range of notes will come after you... on medium even. I'm playing it on hard again, and I did finally beat Morrello.[/quote]

Nice, can't wait to be able to get it. There are so many games coming out it is crazy. I was just playing The Simpsons demo last night. I definitely want to get that game. Actually, I think it came out today, but, again, I need to save for vacation :(

Theologian in Training

[quote name='desertwoman' post='1412637' date='Nov 1 2007, 09:29 AM']Forget vaction....unless u wanna guitar hero challenge[/quote]

Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking taking vacation in November, especially for 2 weeks. I was thinking of getting GHIII tonight on my way home :) I could probably just put it on my Credit Card...so dangerous to have two of them :)

Theologian in Training

So, I got GHIII, but am very disappointed. My controller is not wireless! This smells of elderberries! Turns out it is exclusive to Wal Mart (the only place I could find it). I am going to try and take this back tomorrow. :( GHIII will have to wait.

Edited by Theologian in Training

:) awesome!!

When I get this live thing to work, hit me up on xbox live and we can form a band. And of course when rock band comes out, things will really get heated.

Theologian in Training

[quote name='desertwoman' post='1413032' date='Nov 1 2007, 11:50 PM']:) awesome!!

When I get this live thing to work, hit me up on xbox live and we can form a band. And of course when rock band comes out, things will really get heated.[/quote]

I beat it on easy. It started to get real hard towards the end. Took me a few times until i beat the devil, and could not even play that slayer song. The guitar is so much nicer and more responsive and it seems the buttona are closer together. All in all very happy