Sign in to follow this  
I'm Mr. Snikkers

What Games Have You Played Recently?

Jaime
[quote name='Theologian in Training' post='1399295' date='Oct 8 2007, 09:01 AM']....still trying to beat Halo 3.....[/quote]

I'm not sure how I'd feel if I got sniped online by a priest.

sarcasmguy126
none, but I REALLY WANT TO GET THE OBLIVION GOTY edition. the Morrowind GOTY was AWESOME, and with all the advanced graphics and stuff, the Oblivion GOTY should be even awesome-er!

:cool:

Theologian in Training
[quote name='hot stuff' post='1399313' date='Oct 8 2007, 10:55 AM']I'm not sure how I'd feel if I got sniped online by a priest.[/quote]

But you didn't mind when I threw bibles as per the online game? Besides, when it comes to weapons, in any game, I am usually best at the sniper ;) Edited by Theologian in Training

AgnosticExtremist
I just got this game called Starcraft. The graphics are great but the gameplay is lacking. I don't think it'll catch on

Andreas E.
SimCity 4

Forgot to add: Up until SimCity 3000, they always included a variety of church buildings with the game. All there is in SimCity 4 is St. Basil's Cathedral, Moscow. Edited by Andreas E.