An Old School Catholic Message Board

What Is Good?

hyperdulia again

Littleflower;

Ha Ha naw it is a seminary/catholic college so the prof i will have is a priest. But I do know what you are talking about specifically in public universities...Hey can i ask a question....How do you get quotes like in that blue box? dont know if that made sense but can someone answer that for me.

littleflower+JMJ

Littleflower;

Ha Ha naw it is a seminary/catholic college so the prof i will have is a priest. But I do know what you are talking about specifically in public universities...Hey can i ask a question....How do you get quotes like in that blue box? dont know if that made sense but can someone answer that for me.

oh! :D sorry :( ! i thought you meant college!!

oh okay...never mind....still rep. phatmass okaythen! LOL

okay i think i shouldn't have skipped my afternoon nap today after all! hehe

and if you want to quote you just go to the corner of the reply box to the reply you want to quote and press quote and it takes you where you can post your reply and also edit the other persons quote.....

or you just copy the lines and paste Them in the reply box and put brackets in there like this..

then the quote and end it like this [/*QUOTE] but take off the * and you got it!!

:D :D

and if you want to quote you just go to the corner of the reply box to the reply you want to quote and press quote and it takes you where you can post your reply and also edit the other persons

God Conquers

"it is good to praise the Lord, to ake music, in his name oh God most high..... to proclaim His love and faithfulness all the days and through the niiiiiiiiiiight.... lai lai lai......."